View Full Description
MusicCast makes it easy to bring music to every room in your house - It simply connects to your existing wi-fi network and provides you with the ability to wirelessly stream audio to any room in your house. Any MusicCast system can be easily extended to meet your needs, with a wide range of products available including AV receivers, hi-fi systems and wireless speakers. For example; Start with a MusicCast Sound Projector, then add a MusicCast capable AV receiver in your main entertainment room for the ultimate home theatre experience and add MusicCast wireless speakers or hi-fi components into other rooms, link them all together wirelessly and experience sound like never before.
MusicCast allows you to stream music directly from your smartphone or tablet via Bluetooth® or AirPlay®, as well as giving you the ability to play/pause and adjust the volume all from within the simple and intuitive MusicCast app. The MusicCast app also gives you the ability to select what music plays in each room, link and combine music from one room to another, have different music playing in each room, or join them together have the same music playing all around your house.
Cinema DSP Programs
Cinema DSP technology creates incredible soundscapes in any room. Simply use the remote control to select from the five different programs, including movie, music, sports, game or TV program. By being able to select a DSP program that is relevant to the content you're watching, the YSP1600 guarantees to deliver excellent and dynamic sound every time.
- Clear, detailed and immersive TV sound
- Slim design allows placement in front of most TVs
- HDMI® with 4K Ultra HD pass-through and HDCP 2.2
- Access your music library, Pandora®, Spotify®, Rhapsody® and more
- Versatile connectivity - Wi-Fi, Bluetooth®, AirPlay® and Spotify Connect
- Drivers: 8 x 2.8cm Beam Drivers
- Output Channel: 5.1-Channel
- Output Power: 80 W Total
- 2.5 W x 8 (Beam Drivers)
- 30 W x 2 (Subwoofer)
- Power Consumption: 25 W
- Standby Power Consumption: 0.4 W - HDMI Control + Network Standby Off)
- 1.8 W - Network Standby On + Wi-Fi Connection
- Subwoofer: Dual 8.5cm Subwoofers
- Dimensions: 1000mm x 65mm x 130mm (W x H x D) - Without Antenna
- Weight: 4.7kg / 10.4lbs
Input / Output
- HDMI: 1 x Input + 1 x Output
- Digital Optical: 1 x Input
- Analog Audio: 1 x Input - Stereo Mini Jack
- Subwoofer Output: Yes
- 4K Pass-Through: Yes - 60p
- 3D Pass-Through: Yes
- ARC: Yes
- CEC: Yes
- Auto Lip-Sync: Yes
- Surround Technology: Digital Sound Projector
- Cinema DSP Movie: 1
- Cinema DSP Music: 1
- Cinema DSP Entertainment: 5 - Movie, Music, Sport, Game, TV Programmes
- Dolby Digital: Yes
- Dolby Pro Logic II: Yes
- DTS: Yes
- LPCM: Yes
- Wireless Music Streaming: Yes - Via Bluetooth or Wi-Fi
- Wi-Fi: Yes - Wireless Direct
- AirPlay: Yes
- Bluetooth: Yes
- Maximum Connection Range: 10m / 33ft 10''
- Ethernet: Yes
- App Control: Yes - MusicCast Controller, Home Theater Controller (WLAN)
- TV Remote Repeater: Yes
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
This item usually qualifies for free standard delivery. Saturday and timed delivery services are also available as cost options when you add the item to your shopping basket.
If you also purchase items that do not
qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your
order which will be shown in your shopping basket.