View Full Description
The YSP5600 features beam optimisation and sound optimisation, together these two processes are called Intellibeam. With the aid of the supplied Intellibeam microphone, the YSP5600 avoids troublesome listening-based setup and achieves highly accurate sound adjustments that best match your listening environment. Additionally, the positions of the sound beams directed at the ceiling can also be automatically set, allowing the YSP5600 to reproduce the live music ambience of a variety of rooms.
Real 3D Surround Sound Reproduction
Inside the YSP5600's front grille are 44 precisely calculated and positioned speakers, this delivers 7-channel sound beams with each speaker driven by its own independent amplifier circuit. These beams are then projected onto the walls and ceilings, to be reflected accurately to your listening position - resulting in not a virtual sound, but real 3D surround sound.
Yamaha's original Cinema DSP 3D mode adds an expansive height direction to the sound field, creating a rich surround space. The YSP5600 supports this feature by utilising special array speakers to create vertical beams, allowing you to enjoy the feeling of an immersive live performance with standard sound formats.
MusicCast makes it easy to bring music to every room in your house - It simply connects to your existing wi-fi network and provides you with the ability to wirelessly stream audio to any room in your house. Any MusicCast system can be easily extended to meet your needs, with a wide range of products available including AV receivers, hi-fi systems and wireless speakers. For example; Start with a MusicCast capable sound projector in your main entertainment room, then add in a MusicCast AV receiver for the ultimate home theatre experience and add MusicCast wireless speakers or hi-fi components into other rooms, link them all together wirelessly and experience sound like never before.
MusicCast allows you to stream music directly from your smartphone or tablet via Bluetooth® or AirPlay®, as well as giving you the ability to play/pause and adjust the volume all from within the simple and intuitive MusicCast app. The MusicCast app also gives you the ability to select what music plays in each room, link and combine music from one room to another, have different music playing in each room, or join them together have the same music playing all around your house.
- Surround sound from a 44-speaker array in a total 46-speaker configuration
- Six height channel speakers on each side provide 3D surround sound reproduction equivalent to 7.1.2 channels
- Support for the latest surround formats; Dolby Atmos® and DTS:X
- A total of ten programmes in three categories for Cinema DSP 3D
- Dialogue Lift ensures that dialogue comes from the center of the screen
- An external subwoofer can be used with a wired or wireless connection
- MusicCast lets you stream any music content to other MusicCast products
- The MusicCast Controller allows you to control all MusicCast products and operate all music sources from your smartphone/tablet
- Support for internet radio and various music streaming services
- AirPlay® allows music streaming from Mac, iPhone, iPod and iPad
- Supports Bluetooth®
- HDMI input with 4K60p pass-through and HDCP2.2
- OSD supports overlay over HDMI input and multiple languages
- Clear Voice makes dialogue and narrations easier to hear
- Simple external design features a mesh grille cover the front and top
On-Screen Display: Yes
Eco Mode: Yes
App Control: Yes
Output Channel: 7.1.2-Channel
Output Power: 128W
- 88W: Array Speakers
- 40W: Woofers
Beam Drivers: 44
Array Speaker for Vertical Sound Beam: 12 x 2.8cm Beam Drivers (L/R)
Array Speaker for Horizontal Sound Beam: 32 x 4cm
Woofers: 2 x 11cm Woofers
Dimensions: 1100mm x 212mm x 93mm (Without Stands)
- 1100mm x 216mm x 122mm (With Stands)
Weight: 11.7kg / 25.8lbs
Input / Output
HDMI: 4 Inputs + 1 Output
Digital Optical: 2 Inputs
Digital Coaxial: 1 Input
Analog Audio: 1 Input
Subwoofer Output: Yes
4K Pass-Through: Yes (60p)
3D Pass-Through: Yes
Auto-Lip Sync: Yes
Surround Technology: Surround Sound Projector
Cinema DSP Movie: 3 - Sci-Fi, Adventure, Spectacle
Cinema DSP Music: 3 - Music Video, Concert, Jazz Club
Cinema DSP Entertainment: 4 - Sports, Talk Show, Drama, Game
Listening Mode: 3D Surround, Surround, Stereo, Target, My Surround
Compressed Music Enhancer: Yes
Dolby Atmos: Yes
Dolby TrueHD: Yes
Dolby Digital Plus: Yes
Dolby Digital: Yes
Dolby Digital EX: Yes
DTS-HD Master Audio: Yes
DTS-HD High Resolution: Yes
DTS Digital Surround: Yes
DTS 96/24: Yes
Wireless Music Streaming: Yes
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
This item usually qualifies for free standard delivery. Saturday and timed delivery services are also available as cost options when you add the item to your shopping basket.
If you also purchase items that do not
qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your
order which will be shown in your shopping basket.