View Full Description
Up To 20 Station Presets
The Denon DN-300H is a high-end digital AM/FM radio tuner, designed for the avid music enthusiast. One of the most demanded qualities in a good radio tuner is the ability to store and recall station presets, including RDS broadcasts. The Denon DN-300H gives you the ability to store up to 20 station presets and recall them instantly. This is ideal for storing your favourite stations and being able to listen to them at a touch of a button. Thanks to the support for RDS broadcasts, the DN-300H allows you to automatically search for your favourite stations, stopping on any strong broadcasts so you can check if it is the station you are looking for. There is also a manual tuning option for the more obscure and weaker frequencies.
Program Type Search
One of the most intuitive and unique features of the Denon DN-300H AM/FM tuner is the 'Program Type Search' function. This function allows you to search for different broadcast types from News, Weather and Sports to individual music genres and Science broadcasts. This is ideal for radio enthusiasts as it gives you a versatile way of searching for and discovering new stations. It is also time-saving as it gives you the option to find a specific type of broadcast with ease.
Display And Construction
The Denon DN-300H features an all-steel construction for maximum durability, with its compact frame measuring at 1U of rack space, perfect for any home setting. The front panel features an ergonomic, straight-forward layout with all the controls clearly labeled for a quick and easy operational performance. In addition to the range of controls and parameters the easy-to-read display features an adjustable brightness setting, allowing you to quickly check your settings and information on the fly. The adjustable brightness is also ideal for low light settings such as home studio use or restaurants. The rear of the unit features both balanced and unbalanced outputs plus a USB port allowing you to update the firmware of the DN-300H. Additionally the unit can be switched from stereo to mono.
- Auto Search
- PLL Quartz Synthesizer Tuner
- Up to 20 station memory presets
- RDS Search functions
- Search by program type - Music, News, Economics, Weather, Sports, Educational, Drama, Arts & Culture and Science
- 1U size
- FM Frequency Range (Europe): 87.5 MHz - 108 MHz
- FM Step Frequency (Europe): 50kHz
- Sensitivity (S/N = 30dB): <3dBu
- Signal to Noise Ratio (Mono): >70dB
- Signal to Noise Ratio (Stereo): >65dB
- Distortion (Mono): <0.3%
- Distortion (Stereo): <'0.3%
- Stereo Separation @ 1kHz: >35dB
- Frequency Response: 20 - 14kHz (± 3dB)
- AM Frequency Range (Europe): 522 kHz - 1629 kHz
- AM Step Frequency (Europe): 9kHz
- AM Range Sensitivity (S/N = 20dB): <800uV/m
- AM Signal To Noise Ratio: >40dB
- AM Distortion: <1.8%
- AM Frequency Response @ 400Hz reference, -6dB: 20 - 2k
- AM ANT: Loop antenna
- Supply Voltage: 115V or 230V, 50 - 60Hz (Voltage Select Switch)
- Dimensions: 19 x 1.7 x 7.9" (482 x 43 x 200mm)
- Weight: 3.0kg (6.6 lbs)
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
This item usually qualifies for free standard delivery. Saturday and timed delivery services are also available as cost options when you add the item to your shopping basket.
If you also purchase items that do not
qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your
order which will be shown in your shopping basket.