Acorn Instruments MasterKey 61 Key USB MIDI Keyboard
Acorn Instruments MasterKey 61 Key USB MIDI KeyboardDetails
Product Ref: 24344View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
61-Note Velocity-Sensitive Keybed
The MasterKey 61 features a velocity-sensitive keybed for optimal expression. This means the keys react to the pressure of your touch, varying between low and high volumes when the note is struck. This is ideal for use within DAWs, allowing you to play virtual instruments, samples and more with optimal flexibility. The full-sized keys also make it easier to play, especially for those transitioning from traditional pianos. It also features a range of controls, designed to improve your workflow and capabilities when it comes to digital music production. The keyboard also comes complete with a copy of PreSonus Studio One Artist music software, allowing you to get started, straight out of the box.
Accompanying the keybed is a wide range of modulation control including assignable pitch bend and modulation wheels. A MIDI fader is also included, ideal for automating volumes and other levels within your music software. The 4 assignable MIDI knobs provide real-time control, ideal for changing levels as well as settings and parameters such as on a virtual synth. The pitch bend and modulation wheels are comprised of a rubberised coating that provides optimal grip, providing the perfect feel for quick and easy modulation.
Design & Connectivity
As well as the MIDI controls and integrated pitch bend and modulation wheels, the MasterKey 61 also boasts a 3-character LED display. The LED display provides information on functions such as the transpose and octave buttons. The octave button allows you to change the range of the notes you are playing. The transpose button is ideal for changing the scale of your notes, changing the range by semitones for interesting results. The USB connection provides power for your MIDI controller, as well as transferring data between the computer and the keyboard. It also boasts an input jack for optional peripherals such as a sustain pedal for added expression.
- Masterkey 61 USB MIDI controller keyboard
- 6ft USB cable
- Manual/User Guide
- DVD containing Presonus Studio One™ Artist and content material
- 61 note, velocity sensitive, synth-style keyboard
- Pitch bend and modulation wheels (assignable)
- 1 assignable fader
- 4 assignable knobs for real time control
- 3-character red LED segment display
- 1 sustain foot switch input jack, type-sensing (foot switch not included)
- Quick-toggle between real-time functions Octave, Transpose, Program Change and MIDI Channel
- Advanced MIDI functions
- USB class-compliant. No driver needed
- Includes Presonus Studio One Artist
- Weight: 5lbs/2.3kg
- Dimensions: 38-inches x 7.5-inches x 3-inches
The product price includes 4 years' warranty and 60 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 60 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.