Alesis SR-18 Drum Machine
Alesis SR-18 Drum MachineDetails
Product Ref: 11294View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Versatile Functionality and Realistic Patterns
The next-generation SR18 is loaded with cutting-edge drumsets, electronic drums, one-shot hits, and modern percussion sounds for any cutting-edge musician?s performances and compositions. The SR-18 features 100 preset patterns that were actually played in by top studio drummers, not just programmed and quantized. You'll find enough built-in rhythmic variations (with A, B and two Fill sections) for composing complete arrangements, and you can create and save your own customised patterns and songs. Plus, the SR-18 also provides complete MIDI implementation, a footswitch input, flexible programming and editing features and velocity-sensitive pad buttons. Any momentary non-latching footswitch, best known as a keyboard sustain pedal can be used with the SR18. Plug in the footswitch first and then power on your drum machine so that it is properly calibrated.
Users of the SR-18 can plug in an instrument, such as a guitar, and play along for setup simplicity. You can play in bass parts using the pads on SR18 or connect a MIDI keyboard for fast, musical low end.
A World Standard Drum Machine
The Alesis SR-18 is user friendly and easy to set up, the quick start guide included with the SR-18 (available as a PDF at the top of this page) provides all the information you need to get up and running within minutes. Whether you need a songwriting partner or an accompanist for live performance, the SR-18 is a world standard drum machine that will meet a variety of needs.
- Large, 32MB sound set with percussion bank and bass synth
- Over 500 drum and percussion sounds and 50 bass sounds
- Built-in Alesis effects: reverbs, EQs, and compression
- Pattern Play Mode enables different patterns to be triggered from the pads directly
- Programmable Drum Roll function
- 'Mute/Solo Function: mute drums, bass, and percussion
- Flexible wall (adapter included) and battery powering (six AA, not included)
- Backlit LCD
- 100 preset patterns, 100 user locations
- 12 velocity sensitive pads
- Tap tempo for instant beats exactly as you want them
- Audio Outputs: 4
- Pads: 12 velocity sensitive (with Dynamic Articulation™)
- Sample/DAC Bit Resolution: 16/18
- Sounds: 50 drum, 50 bass
- Polyphony: 24 voice
- Kits: 100 user, 175 preset
- Built-in Effects: Reverb, EQ, Compression
- Footswitch Jacks/Functions: 2; start/stop, count/A/B/Fill
- Other Features: Sound stacking, step editing, stereo samples with reverb and ambience
- Power Supply: Included
The product price includes 4 years' warranty and 60 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 60 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.