CME Xkey 37-Key USB Keyboard With Enhanced MIDI Features
CME Xkey 37-Key USB Keyboard With Enhanced MIDI FeaturesDetails
The CME Xkey 37-Key USB Keyboard is a simple to use but powerful MIDI controller. Slim, stylish, lightweight and durable, the Xkey-37 is 20 percent lighter than a MacBook Air, making it the perfect travelling companion. 37 full size keys give you three octaves of playability and creativity, and with octave + and - buttons, you have a full range keyboard at your hands. The new XCable enables you to get the proper keyboard performance you have been looking for by offering MIDI out, Sustain and expression pedal inputs.
Product Ref: 54788View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
- 37 full-size keys (3 octaves)
- 100% MIDI compliant
- Velocity sensitive
- Polyphonic aftertouch
- Pressure sensitive Pitch bend and Modulation buttons, with continuous MIDI control data
- Octave +/- push buttons
- Sustain button
- USB Powered (no external power supply needed)
- Firmware upgradable via USB
- Configurable via Xkey Plus free app for iOS, Mac OSX, and Windows
- Power Consumption: ~ 125mW / 25mA
- Micro USB connector (cable provided)
- Activity indicator LED
- Xport connector (proprietary Xcable provided)
- MIDI OUT (DIN-5 through Xcable)
- Sustain Pedal input (6.35mm (1/4") jack through Xcable)
- Expression Pedal input (6.35mm (1/4") jack through Xcable)
- Width: 553 mm (21.77 in)
- Height: 135 mm (5.31 in)
- Depth: 16 mm (0.62 in)
- Weight: only 880 g (1.94 lb) - 20% lighter than a 11-inch MacBook Air!
What's in the box?
- Xkey37 (37 keys)
- Xcable (with MIDI OUT, expression and sustain pedals inputs)
- Micro USB cable
- User Manual
- 2 Years Warranty
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.