Casio Celviano GP-300 Grand Hybrid Digital Piano, Satin White Package
Casio Celviano GP-300 Grand Hybrid Digital Piano, Satin White PackageDetails
Product Ref: 80628View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Collaboration with C. Bechstein
C. Bechstein have been one of Europe’s most important makers of grand and upright acoustic pianos for over 160 years. Their grand pianos have been the first choice for the world’s most famous composers and performing artists, from Franz Liszt to Bob Dylan. C. Bechstein worked closely with Casio to ensure that the key action in the Celviano Grand Hybrid Series responded as closely as possible to the key action in one of their own famous grand pianos. Similarly, the samples used to create the GP-Series’ piano voices were taken from C. Bechstein’s world-renowned D282 Concert Grand Piano. This collaboration between Casio and C. Bechstein has led to a digital piano that perfectly combines tradition and innovation.
Authenticity Begins at the First Touch
The GP-300's new Natural Grand Hammer Action keyboard retains the authenticity necessary for classic performance, thanks to piano keys that feature the same full length wood used as the C. Bechstein concert grand pianos. The GP-300 shares a grand piano's keypress format by sending the hammer along a vertical path, delivering a true, whole touch that puts the GP-300 at your fingertips.
Grand Acoustic System
The GP-300 inhabits a six-speaker amplification system, which is effective at providing a wholesome, rich sound. The Grand Acoustic System delivers three dimensional sound, which leaves it closely reminiscent of a truly acoustic grand piano. By having the speakers face three directions, the GP-300 can comfortably deliver classic sound to both the musician and the audience.
Five Year Warranty
This Casio product comes with a generous five year warranty. This protects your piano in parts and labour costs for any manufacturing fault. This is an ‘on-site’ warranty, so a registered technician will come to the piano’s residence for any repairs.
Audio Technica's ATH-M50x Headphones deliver accurate audio and complete comfort ideal for long studio sessions or when you're on the go. The circumaural design contours around the ears for excellent sound isolation in loud environments.
This high quality, traditional piano stool is height adjustable, allowing you to find exactly the right position to support your playing posture with any upright, grand or digital piano or keyboard.
- Keyboard: Natural Grand Hammer Action Keyboard (Sames wood as C. Bechstein grand pianos)
- Number of Keys: 88
- Touch Response: 5 sensitivity levels (Heavy 2, Heavy 1, Normal, Light 1, Light 2), Off
- Sound Source: AiR Grand Sound Source
- Maximum Polyphony: 256
- Tones: 26 built-in tones: BERLIN GRAND, BERLIN GRAND MELLOW, BERLIN GRAND BRIGHT, HAMBURG GRAND, HAMBURG GRAND MELLOW, HAMBURG GRAND BRIGHT, VIENNA GRAND, VIENNA GRAND MELLOW, VIENNA GRAND BRIGHT, GRAND PIANO MODERN, GRAND PIANO ROCK, GRAND PIANO JAZZ, ELECTRIC PIANO 1, ELECTRIC PIANO 2, FM E.PIANO, 60'S E.PIANO, HARPSICHORD, VIBRAPHONE, STRINGS 1, STRINGS 2, PIPE ORGAN, JAZZ ORGAN, ELECTRIC ORGAN 1, ELECTRIC ORGAN 2, ACOUSTIC BASS, RIDE BASS
- Layer/Split: Layer / Split
- Digital Effects: Hall Simulator: 12 types, Listening Position Settings: Player's Position 1type, Listener's Position 3types, Chorus: 4 types, Brilliance: 7 levels, DSP: (Preset for some tones)
- Built-in Songs: Concert Play (Audio Song): 15, Music Library (MIDI Song): 60, Grand Piano Tone Demo: 6
- Song Expansion: 10 Approx. 900KB (Up to approx. 90KB/song)
- Lesson Function: Right hand off, left hand off, both parts off
- Metronome: Beats: 0 to 9 (Tempo range: quarter note = 20 to 255)
- [MIDI Recorder] 2 tracks x 1 song, approximately 5,000 notes maximum, real-time recording/playback
- [Audio recording] Max. 99 songs approximately 25 min/song (44.1kHz WAV Format)
- Number of Preset Temperaments: 17
- Top Board Open / Close
- Volume Sync EQ: 3 levels, off
- Headphone Mode
- Key Transpose: 2 octaves (-12 semitones 0 +12 semitones)
- Tuning Control: A4 = 415.5Hz 440.0Hz 465.9Hz
- Grand Pedal System
- 3 pedals(Damper, Soft, Sostenuto)
- Half Pedal Effect for Damper: Continuous recognition, 5levels position
- MIDI: IN / OUT
- 16 cm x 2 (10 cm plus 5 cm)x 2
- 3-way, 6-speakers
- Amp Output: 30W x 2 plus 20W x 2
- USB TO HOST, USB TO DEVICE
- MIDI IN / OUT
- PHONES / OUTPUT: 2 (Stereo standard)
- LINE IN: 2 (L / MONO, R), Standard jack
- LINE OUT: 2 (L / MONO, R), Standard jack
- Power Requirements: AC Adapter : AD-E24500LW
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 1,434×489×963 mm (w/o score stand)
- Weight: 77.5 kg
- Body Colour/Finish: Satin Black
- Included Accessories: Score Stand, Score Book, Bench, AC Adapter
Piano Stool with Storage Specifications
- Height: 480mm
- Width: 550mm
- Depth: 325mm
- Model: Fixed Height
- Finish: Black
- Compartment: Yes
When you add this product to your shopping basket, you will be provided with our standard courier delivery option free of charge, which is a 'to your door' service. You may need to help the delivery driver as this product comes packaged in large boxes!
2 Man Delivery Service
If you select this option, two delivery personnel will deliver the piano boxes to any ground floor room of your choice, rather than just your front door. Please note that this service will take a few days longer than the standard courier service and the courier company will call you to arrange a convenient delivery date after you have placed the order.
Delivery & Installation
This is our premium service, and includes full delivery, installation and setup in any room you wish. The installers will also take away the packaging. Please call or email us for a quote if you are interested in selecting this delivery service
For either of these upgraded delivery options please inform us if your home is on the 2nd floor or above, or has unusual access circumstances. To upgrade to one of the above services, please call us on 0843 155 0800.
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.