View Full Description
Robust and compact, Launch Control, has 16 assignable knobs, eight launch pads and four function keys. The knobs allow fluid control of levels, filters and effects, whilst the three-colour launch pads mute, activate effects and even launch clips or scenes.
Launch Control comes with Ableton Live Lite, and works with all major music software. It's even compatible with your iPad, just use the powerful Launchpad app from Novation.
The perfect match for Launchpad
Launch Control extends the capabilities of the Launchpad Controller, adding 16 knobs, buttons and 8 more pads. Change the way you produce and perform, use them together for total hands-on control of your mixer, instruments and effects.
More controls than meets the eye
The controls don't stop there, as Launch Control has a couple of tricks up its sleeve. Eight factory and eight user templates allow you to take control of multiple instruments and effects instantly, without remapping, nomatter what software you're using!
Launch Control and the Launchpad App
Novation's Launchpad App lets you produce and perform music straight away, as soon as you connect Launch Control to your iPad. Bus-powered, you can trigger samples, effects and what's more, Novation are working on upgrades that will allow you to import your own samples and share your creations, so get to grips with the basics now and unleash your stunning performances in the future!
Works with all major music software
Fully class-compliant, Launch Control can be used with all major music software on Mac or PC, including Cubase, Pro Tools, Reason, Logic and FL Studio. A version of Ableton Live Lite, the V-Station and Bass Station soft synths and an extensive Loopmasters library are all included.
Features / Specifications
- Mac: OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion and 10.7 Lion
- Windows: Windows 8 and Windows 7 (64 and 32 bit)
- iPad: iPad2 or later is recommended. iOS 5 or above is required
- Physical Controls: 16 rotary pots with 300 degree motion, 8 three-colour Launch pads, 6 function buttons
- Connectivity: Class Compliant USB
- Security: Kensington Lock Slot
- Weight (g): 470
- Dimensions (mm): 240 x 118 x 23
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
This item usually qualifies for free standard delivery. Saturday and timed delivery services are also available as cost options when you add the item to your shopping basket.
If you also purchase items that do not
qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your
order which will be shown in your shopping basket.