View Full Description
Grand Piano Performance
The Yamaha DGX-650 contains outstanding piano voices sampled from the world-class Yamaha CFIIIS concert grand piano. Known as PureCF sampling, this means you have access to meticulously sampled sounds from Yamaha's studios. The stereo speaker system reproduces these sounds with both power and clarity.
The DGX's Graded Hammer Standard keyboard gives authentic piano touch and tone allowing you to experiment with the subtle nuances of an acoustic piano sound and feel. It even duplicates the graded touch that acoustic pianos have so the bass register will feel firmer and the upper register, lighter.
Expansive Performance Library
The great thing about the Yamaha DGX-650 is the eclectic mix of performance options you have. A huge number of Songs and Styles in many genres encourage experimentation and improvisation. Yamaha's Smart Chord function offers all the backing you could want. It automatically detects the appropriate chord based on what you play with your left hand and gives you full, professional backing
Style Recommender is a great way to find a suitable style quickly and easily without having to spend hours trawling through options. Simply play a few notes and Yamaha's features will offer up a list of good matches for you to select from. To make things even easier, the DGX-650 features a large, crystal-clear display that can display music notation, chord changes and lyrics. If you ever run out of Songs or Styles you can visit www.yamahamusicsoft.com and download even more.
The DGX650 piano has a variety of connection options to help you share your performances on the web, make your own CDs or play music from your iPod. PHONE and USB ports plus an AUX stereo input mean you can connect almost any device for recording, data transfer and on stage performances.
Size & Weight
- Width: 1,397mm (55") / with keyboard stand: 1,399mm (55-1/16")
- Height: 146mm (5-3/4") / with keyboard stand: 761mm (29-15/16")
- Depth: 445mm (17-1/2") / with keyboard stand: 445mm (17-1/2")
- Weight: 22.5kg (49lbs. 10oz.) / with keyboard stand: 29.5kg (65lbs. 1oz.)
- Number of Keys: 88
- Type: Graded Hammer Standard (GHS) Keyboard
- Touch Response: Soft, Medium, Hard, Fixed
- Pitch Bend: Yes
- Display Type: Full Dot LCD
- Display Size: 320 x 240 dots
- Screen Colour: Monochrome
- Screen Contrast: Yes
- Score Display Function: Yes
- Lyrics Display Function: Yes
- Language: English
- Piano Sound: Pure CF Sound Engine
- Damper Resonance: Yes
- Number of Polyphony: (Max.) 128
- Number of Voices: 147 + 15 Drum/SFX Kits + 381 XGlite
- Featured Voices : 1 Natural! Voice, 9 Live! Voices, 8 Sweet! Voices, 7 Cool! Voices
- GM Compatiblity: Yes
- XGlite: Yes
- Reverb: 35 types
- Chorus: 44 types
- DSP: 237 types
- Master EQ: 5 types
- Intelligent Acoustic Control: (IAC) Yes
- Dual/Layers: Yes
- Split: Yes
- Panel Sustain: Yes (Function Menu)
- Number of Preset Styles: 195
- Fingering: Multi Finger, Full Keyboard, AI Fingered
- Style Control: INTRO, MAIN x 2, FILL-IN, ENDING
- User Styles: Style File Format
- Music Database: 305
- One Touch Setting: (OTS) Yes
- Style Recommender: Yes
- Smart Chord: Yes
- Number of Preset Songs: 100
Number of Recording Songs: 5
- Number of Recording Tracks: 6 (5 Melody + 1 Chord)
- Data Capacity: Approx. 30,000 notes for 1 user songs (when only "melody" tracks are recorded)
- Compatible Data Format: Playback SMF (Format 0, Format 1), XF
- Recording: SMF (Format 0)
- Number of Registration Buttons: 4 ( x 8 banks )
- Yamaha Education Suite: (Y.E.S.) Waiting, Your tempo, Minus one, Repeat & Learn, Chord Dictionary
- Demonstration: Yes
- USB Audio Recorder Playback: .wav
- Recording: .wav
- Metronome: Yes
- Tempo Range: 5 - 280
- Transpose: -12 to 0, 0 to +12
- Tuning: Yes
- PIANO Button: Portable Grand Button
Storage and Connectivity
- Internal Memory: Approx. 1.7MB
- External Drives: USB Flash Memory
- DC IN: DC IN 12V
- Headphones: x 1
- Sustain Pedal: x 1
- Pedal Unit: x 1
- AUX IN: Yes
- USB TO DEVICE: Yes
- USB TO HOST: Yes
Amplifiers and Speakers
- Amplifiers: 6W x 2
- Speakers: 12cm x 2 + 5cm x 2
- Power Supply: Adaptor (PA-150 or the equivalent )
- Power Consumption: 13W
- Owner's Manual
- Online Member Product Registration
- Keyboard Stand
- Music Rest
- AC Power Adaptor
Standard Courier Delivery
When you add this product to your shopping basket, you will be provided with our standard courier delivery option. This will deliver the piano to the ground floor of your house or building. Please note that if there is not a ground floor entrance we may not be able to deliver there. You may also need to help the delivery driver as this product comes packaged in large boxes.
This option may not be suitable if you are unable to help the driver if required, or if you need the piano delivering upstairs. Please consider whether this is the most appropriate delivery service for you, as other delivery options are available at an additional cost.
2 Man Delivery Service
If you select this option, two delivery personnel will deliver the piano boxes to any ground floor room of your choice, rather than just your front door. Please note that this service will take a few days longer than the standard courier service and the courier company will call you to arrange a convenient delivery date after you have placed the order.
If you would prefer a delivery and installation service please contact our sales team on 0843 515 0600 who will be happy to set up a quotation for you.
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 90 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 90 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
This item usually qualifies for free standard delivery. Saturday and timed delivery services are also available as cost options when you add the item to your shopping basket.
If you also purchase items that do not
qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your
order which will be shown in your shopping basket.