View Full Description
Special Offer – How to Claim your Free Download
Double up on your UNO synth. IK multimedia are offering customers a free download of a software title of your choice worth up to 173 GBP. There's a range of software titles to choose from, including new releases such as SampleTank 4, Syntronic and MODO BASS. To claim your free download all you need to do is purchase and register your new UNI synth on the IK website during the promo period. Offer ends 30th April 2019.
Downloadable Software Titles: SampleTank 4 Upgrade / Syntronik Crossgrade / MODO BASS Crossgrade / Lurssen Mastering Console / AmpliTube 4 / AmpliTube MESA/Boogie / Miroslav Philharmonik 2 Classik Edition / SampleTank 4 SE / T-RackS – Master EQ 432 / T-RackS – T-RackS 5 / AmpliTube Leslie / T-RackS Leslie / T-RackS – British Channel / T-RackS – Bus Compressor / T-RackS – Dyna MU / T-RackS – EQ 73 / T-RackS – EQ 81 / T-RackS – EQ PA / T-RackS – EQ PB / T-RackS – EQ PG / T-RackS – Full Metering / T-RackS – Precision Comp / Limiter / T-RackS – Stealth Limiter / T-RackS – White Channel / Ampeg SVX / Ampeg SVX 2 / AmpliTube Dimebag Darrell CFH Collection / AmpliTube Jimi Hendrix Anniversary / AmpliTube Metal / AmpliTube Orange / AmpliTube Slash / SampleTank Iinstruments - Orchestral Percussion / SampleTank Instruments - Cinematic Percussion / Syntronik Deluxe Upgrade (for Syntronik users) / T-RackS – Black 76 Limiting Amplifier / T-RackS – Classik Studio Reverb / T-RackS – Master Match / T-RackS – Quad Comp / T-RackS – Quad Image / T-RackS – Quad Lim / T-RackS – Vintage Tube Compressor/Limiter model 670 / T-RackS – Vintage Tube Program Equalizer / T-RackS – White 2A Leveling Amplifier
True-Analog Audio Path
Designed for true, rich analogue sound, the IK Multimedia UNO Synth offers a wide sound pallet that is suitable for a range of genres and styles. Everything from classic to modern sound can be created instantly. At its core is a powerful synth engine with professional sound and a full analogue audio path that gives you chunky, analogue sounds. The UNO is equipped with 2 independent VCOs with Saw, Triangle, and Pulse Waveforms including PWM of the square wave, allowing for a wide range of analogue sounds to be created. The UNO also features a white noise generator, 2-pole OTA-based analog resonant sweepable multimode filter with overdrive, as well as 7 LFO waveforms for modulation. The independent oscillators can be tuned individually for interesting pad-like sounds, while the pure analogue filter delivers warmth, depth and fatness. Everything from deep, punchy basslines to soaring leads, evolving drones, sweeps and FX can be created.
Intuitive Interface With Powerful Programming
Ideal for beginners and pros, the IK Multimedia UNO Synth offers an easy-to-use interface that gets you creating sounds in no time. UNO comes with 100 presets already built-in so you can start making music straight out of the box, or you can delve in deeper and tweak parameters. Its 27-note multi-touch keyboard is easy to use and offers 2 octaves. The keyboard can be programmed as chromatic, or you can choose from 13 available scales. Additionally, this keyboard can be used as step-edit for its 100-step sequencer, providing added control. The UNO Synth also features a built-in delay effect and five instant performance modulations including Dive, Scoop, Vibrato, Wah and Tremolo for sweetening up those sounds.
Ultra-Portable, Ideal For Studio & Stage
Thanks to its lightweight and compact design, the UNO Synth is highly portable and can be used in the studio or on stage. Its ultra-compact dimensions make it one of the smallest mono synths available, making it perfect for producers on the move. The wide range of connectivity options also makes it versatile. The UNO is battery powered by the 4 included AA batteries or by the USB power-supply (for battery power banks), allowing you to make music anywhere.
Connect With Computers, MIDI Gear Or Mobile Devices
The wide range of connectivity options also makes it versatile. The UNO Synth is equipped with a built-in audio input for daisy chaining with external audio devices such as a drum machine. It also features MIDI In and OUT so you can connect with a keyboard or other MIDI Gear, while the USB MIDI port conveniently integrates directly with a DAW running on Mac/PC or mobile devices, without needing any additional hardware interfaces.
- All-analogue audio path
- Monophonic synthesizer
- Lightweight, compact and ultra-portable
- 2 independent VCOs with Saw, Triangle, and Pulse waveforms with continuously variable shape including PWM of square wave
- White noise generator
- 2-pole OTA-based analogue resonant sweepable multimode filter (LP/HP/BP) with overdrive
- 7 LFO waveforms (Sine, Triangle, Square, Up Saw, Down Saw, Random and Sample-&-Hold)
- LFOs can modulate Pitch, Filter, Amp and continuous oscillator wave shapes including PWM
- Includes 100 presets (80 fully rewritable)
- 10-mode, 4-octave arpeggiator
- 16-step sequencer
- Sequences can be programmed in real-time or in steps with 20 automatable parameters
- Self-tuning and auto-tune calibration
- 40 onboard controls and LED display
- 27-note, 2-octave multi-touch keyboard (chromatic or predefined scale keyboard with 13 available scales)
- Built-in arpeggiator with 10 arpeggio modes and 4-octave range
- Built-in delay effect, 5 instant performance modulations (Dive, Scoop, Vibrato, Wah, Tremolo)
- Battery powered (includes 4 x AA), or USB power-supply (for battery power banks)
- MIDI IN and OUT, USB MIDI, allows for connections with external equipment
- USB MIDI and 2.5mm jack MIDI IN/OUT (cables included)
- Audio in to daisy chain other audio devices with no need for a mixer
- Mac/PC software Editor/librarian
- Complete MIDI implementation with all parameters and clock can be controlled via MIDI CC
- Type: Analogue
- Polyphony: 1 voice
- Weight: 0.4kg
- Dimensions: 256 x 150 x 49mm
- Batteries: Includes 4 x AA
- Cables: Includes 1 x micro USB to USB cable, 2 x MIDI jack 2.5mm to DIN cables