View Full Description
Natural Weighted Hammer Action Keybed
The Korg LP-180 is a high-end digital piano ideal for everyone from aspiring piano players to professionals. The thing that sets the LP-180 apart from conventional digital pianos is the unique Natural Weighted Hammer Action keyboard. This innovative design delivers the touch and feel of a traditional acoustic piano thanks to accurately weighted keys. The premium-grade keybed provides a heavier touch in the lower ranges, whilst becoming lighter in the higher registers. Key Touch Control provides added customisation options for a variety of playing styles.
10 High Quality Sounds and Effects
Using their years of sound design expertise, Korg have included ten rich and varied sounds in the LP-180. The sounds range from the traditional grand piano to electric piano, vibraphone, pipe organ and even string sounds. The varied sound palette allows you to play pieces with different instruments for added versatility. As well as the wide array of sound choices, the LP-180 also includes premium-grade Reverb and Chorus effects. The high-end effects add depth and space to your sounds, providing extra expression to your musical pieces.
Three-Pedal Expressive Unit
Building on the expressive Natural Weighted Hammer Action Keybed, the LP-180 boasts a three-pedal unit for classic piano performance. The three-pedal design emulates the same three-pedal unit found on an acoustic piano. The pedals are comprised of: damper, soft and sostenuto. This provides added expression to your sound, allowing you add subtle nuances to your sound that will impact the overall sound. The digital piano even includes two headphones jacks, which are not only perfect for practising in peace but can be useful for lessons at home.
Slim & Stylish Design
The slim yet stylish body measures 27 centimetres in depth - a compact size that will fit neatly into any room. The piano features a high-quality keyboard cover, helping to keep your instrument free from dust and dirt when not in use. A MIDI output provides additional compatibility. The LP-180 comes complete with an ac adapter, stand, pedal unit and pedal cord.
- A digital piano with a rich and authentic grand piano sound
- Natural Weighted Hammer Action (NH) faithfully reproduces the touch of an acoustic piano
- Ten versatile sounds
- Reverb and Chorus effects for enhanced sound
- Comes standard with the three-pedal unit that's indispensable for classical piano performance
- Slim, stylish design
- Equipped with a keyboard cover-the first model in this class for KORG
- Two headphone jacks allow for private practice
- Colour Variations: Black (LP-180-BK), White (LP-180-WH)
- Keyboard 88 keys (A0–C8), NH (Natural Weighted Hammer Action)
- Keyboard Touch Selection: Light, Normal, Heavy
- Pitch: Transpose, Fine tuning
- Sound Generation: Stereo Piano System
- Maximum Polyphony: 120 voices (60 voices in case of Stereo)
- Sounds: 10 in total - Acoustic Piano x 2, Electric Piano x 2, Harpsichord, Clavi, Vibraphone, Pipe Organ, Electric Organ, Strings
- Effects: Reverb and Chorus (The effect depth is fixed for each sound.)
- Demo Songs: 10 (1 per sound)
- Pedals: Pedal unit (Damper*, Soft*, Sostenuto) *Half-pedaling supported
- Connections: Headphones x 2 (Stereo mini jack type, also used as an audio output), MIDI OUT, Pedal unit connector
- Controls: Power, Volume, PIANO PLAY (for Selecting Demo Song), SOUND (for Selecting Sound)
- Amplification: 11 W x 2 Speakers: Oval (16 cm - 8 cm) x 2
- Power Supply: DC 20 V, AC adapter (included)
- Power Consumption: 13W
- Dimensions: (W x D x H) 1,365 × 274 × 781 mm / 53.74 × 10.79 × 30.75 inches (including Stand)
- Weight: 23.3 kg / 51.37 lbs (including Stand, but excluding pedal unit)
- Accessories: AC adapter, Stand, Pedal unit, Pedal cord
Standard Courier Delivery
When you add this product to your shopping basket, you will be provided with our standard courier delivery option. This will deliver the piano to the front door of your house or building. Please note that if there is not a ground floor entrance we may not be able to deliver there. You may also need to help the delivery driver as this product comes packaged in large boxes.
This may not be suitable if you are unable to help the driver if required, or if you need the piano delivering upstairs. Please consider whether this is the most appropriate delivery service for you, as other delivery options are available at an additional cost.
Delivery and Installation Service
This service can be arranged on an ad-hoc basis via a specialist piano delivery company. Delivery times cannot be guaranteed until we have made arrangements with the delivery company. If you would prefer a delivery and installation service, please contact our sales team on 0330 365 4444 who will be happy to set up a quotation for you and provide you with more information on this service.