Native Instruments Maschine Stand
Native Instruments Maschine StandDetails
This useful accessory conveniently fits both first generation MASCHINE models and the new black and white MK2 hardware controllers. It also comes with a mounting adapter for standard drum hardware.
(Please note: The MASCHINE STAND is not compatible with the MASCHINE MIKRO.)
Product Ref: 29632View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Maschine Stand is made of robust aluminum, with a black anodised finish. It is designed for maximum visibility, improved ergonomics and its rubber pads allow for a non-slip grip.
The Maschine Stand has a 15° angle for convenient visibility, possesses non-slip stability and boasts ergonomic beat production. The stand's locating pins keep the hardware from shifting sideways. The front and back rubber pads allows your Maschine to sit comfortably on the stand. The non-slip rubber feet keeps the stand steady on your studio desktop.
The stand is also rugged enough for the stage, but it also includes a sturdy, die-cast mounting adapter, so you can mount your MASCHINE like a snare drum on standard 7/8" drum clamps. This extra feature of letting you integrate the MASCHINE into your drum setup is great for the live environment. Check the specs below for the list of compatible drum hardware.
- For use with: New MASCHINE MK2 hardware, black or white edition, original MASCHINE controller (Not compatible with MASCHINE MIKRO)
- Product includes: MASCHINE STAND, Mounting Adapter
- Material: Aluminium with black anodised finish
- Measurements: 32 x 29.3 x 6.5 cm
- Weight: Stand: 971g, Mounting Adaptor: 165g
- Compatible drum hardware (not included):
- Pearl OPT0910 Optimount Holder,
- Roland PDS-10 Pad Stand,
- Millenium MTS89 Double Tom stand,
- Millenium Multi-Clamp,
- Pearl ADP 20 Multi Clamp,
- Dixon PAKL264-SP Multiclamp perc,
- Pearl UX-80 Universal Clamp
The product price includes 4 years' warranty and 60 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 60 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.