View Full Description
Roland FP-50 SuperNATURAL Piano
With the Roland FP-50, you get the authentic tone and touch of an acoustic grand alongside a variety of versatile sounds for a versatile performance. There's even a built-in speaker system so it's always ready to play when you are. The FP-50 is built to play every day with a comfortable Ivory Feel-G keyboard with Escapement, replicating the appearance, texture and moisture absorbing properties of real ivory. Experienced players will appreciate a familiar feel straight away, whilst the FP-50 gives beginners a great starting place.
Develop Your Skills
The FP-50 includes several ways to help you become a better piano player. Play privately using headphones for practice without disturbing others nearby, any time of the day or night. On-board rhythm accompaniments help you to develop your timing and find your groove and there are plenty of music styles to expand your versatility.
Use Your Sounds
Plug in your sound files via USB and the clever FP-50 will let you change the key of WAV files, adjust the speed and even reduce the vocals so you can sing over the top, a useful tool for composing.
Free Year of Insurance with Allianz
As well as offering generous warranties with all their pianos, Roland has partnered with Allianz Musical Insurance, one of the UK’s leading insurers, to bring you an exclusive offer: 12 months protection against theft, loss or accidental damage, completely free of charge. Simply register your included Roland warranty and you will be able to activate your 12 months free insurance cover with Allianz (only available in the UK).
The SubZero SZ-7080 monitoring headphones have been tuned specially for recording and monitoring situations, with high audio quality and clarity of sound and dynamics. With a wide dynamic range, the SZ-7080s are perfect for studio monitoring, editing or general playback and offer rich, detailed acoustics.
Gear4music have teamed up with some of the best manufacturers from around the world to develop our own line of music equipment. Our goal is to provide our customers with a wide choice of high quality, sensibly priced musical instruments.
- Keyboard: 88 keys (Ivory Feel-G Keyboard with Escapement)
- Touch Sensitivity: Key Touch: 5 levels, Fixed Touch
- Keyboard Modes: Whole - Dual (volume balance adjustable) - Split (split point, volume balance adjustable)
- Piano Sound: SuperNATURAL Piano Sound
- MIDI Format: Conforms to GM2, GS, XGlite
- Max. Polyphony: 128 voices
- Tones: Grand Piano: 14 tones - E.Piano: 25 tones - Strings: 18 tones - Other: 315 tones (including 8 drum sets, 1 SFX set)
- Temperaments: 8 types, selectable temperament key
- Stretched Tuning (only for piano tones): On - Off
- Master Tuning: 415.3 to 466.2 Hz (adjustable in increments of 0.1 Hz)
- Transpose: Key Transpose: -6 to +5 (in semitones) - Playback Transpose: -6 to +5 (in semitones)
- Effects: Ambience: (Off, 1 to 10) - Equalizer (4-band digital equalizer)
- Only for piano tones: - Soundboard Behaviour (Off, 1 to 10) - Cabinet Resonance (Off, 1 to 10) - Damper Resonance (Off, 1 to 10) - String Resonance (Off, 1 to 10) - Key Off Resonance (Off, 1 to 10)
- Only for organ tones: Rotary (Slow/Fast)
- Only for some tones: Modulation Speed (1 to 127)
- Tempo: Quarter note = 10 to 500 (When rhythm function turns on: Quarter note = 20 to 250)
- Beat: 2/2, 0/4, 2/4, 3/4, 4/4, 5/4, 6/4, 7/4, 3/8, 6/8, 9/8, 12/8
- Volume: 11 levels
- Parts: 2 parts (Keyboard, Accompaniment)
- Song Save Format: Standard MIDI Files (Format 0)
- Songs: 1 song
- Note Storage: Approx. 30,000 notes
- Controls: Song Select - Play/Stop - Rec - Rewinding - Fast-forwarding - Beginning of song/Previous song - Next song - Tempo - All songs play - Count-in
- Tempo: Quarter note = 10 to 500 (When rhythm function turns on: Quarter note = 20 to 250)
- Resolution: 120 ticks per quarter note
- Rhythms: 90 types x 2 variations
- Controls: Start/Stop - Sync Start - Intro/Ending - Fill In - Variation - Chord Hold - Leading Bass - Rhythm Part
- Playable Format: Audio files (WAV format, 44.1 kHz, 16-bit linear)
- Recording (when using sold separately USB Flash Memory): Keyboard - SMF data - Song - Rhythm
- Recording Format (when using sold separately USB Flash Memory): Audio files (WAV format, 44.1 kHz, 16-bit linear)
- Transpose: Playback Transpose: -6 to +5 (in semitones)
- Tempo: Audio Playback Speed: 75 to 125
- Controls: Song Select - Play/Stop - Rec - Rewinding - Fast-forwarding - Beginning of song/Previous song - Next song - Tempo - All songs play - Center Cancel
- External Storage: USB Flash Memory
- Playable Song Format: Standard MIDI Files (Format 0, 1) - Roland original format (i-Format - Audio files (WAV format, 44.1 kHz, 16-bit linear)
- Save Format: Standard MIDI Files (Format 0) - Audio files (WAV format, 44.1 kHz, 16-bit linear) - Registration set files (Roland original format)
SIZE AND WEIGHT
- Internal Songs: 30 songs
- Registrations: 20 Registrations (capable of pedal shift)
- Rated Power Output: 12 W x 2
- Volume Level (SPL): 98 dB - *This figure was measured according to the method that is based on Roland's technical standard.
- Speakers: (8 cm (3-3/16 inches) x 12 cm (4-3/4 inches)) x 2
- Display: Custom LCD
- Control: Volume (slider)
- Other Functions: Panel Lock - V-LINK - MIDI Visual Control - Tone Demo - Roland Wireless Connect (wireless LAN function*) - *Wireless USB Adapter (WNA1100-RL or ONKYO UWF-1) is required.
- Connectors: DC IN jack - PEDAL (DAMPER/R, SOFT/L *, SOSTENUTO/C *) jacks : 1/4-inch phone type (* assignable) - INPUT jack: Stereo miniature phone type - OUTPUT (L/Mono, R) jacks: 1/4-inch phone type - USB MEMORY port: USB Type A - MIDI (IN, OUT) connectors - PHONES jack: Stereo 1/4-inch phone type
- Power Supply: AC Adaptor
- Power Consumption: 9 W (6 to 31 W) - 9 W: Average power consumption while piano is played with volume at center position - 6 W: Power consumption immediately after power-up; nothing being played - 31 W: Rated power consumption
- Accessories: Owner's Manual - AC Adaptor - Power Cord - Music Rest - Damper Pedal (capable of continuous detection)
- Width: 1343 mm - 52-7/8 inches
- Depth: 313 mm - 12-6/16 inches
- Height: 125 mm - 4-15/16 inches
- Weight: 16.5 kg - 36 lbs. 7 oz.
SubZero SZ-7080 Monitoring Headphone Specifications
- Driver size: 53 mm
- Sensitivity: 94 +/- 3dB
- Impedance: 60 Ω
- Max Power: 1200 mW
- Frequency range: 10Hz - 30kHz
- Cable length: 3 m
- Type of cable: Attached, straight
- Plug: Gold-plated 3.5 mm stereo
- Adapter: Gold-plated 6.3 mm stereo
Deluxe 88 Key Keyboard Bag by Gear4music
- Width: 144cm
- Depth: 42cm
- Height: 16cm
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 90 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 90 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
This item usually qualifies for free standard delivery. Saturday and timed delivery services are also available as cost options when you add the item to your shopping basket.
If you also purchase items that do not
qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your
order which will be shown in your shopping basket.