Yamaha P-115 Digital Piano, Black with Matching Stand
Yamaha P-115 Digital Piano, Black with Matching StandDetails
The Yamaha P-115 Digital Piano is a compact and portable digital piano which is an ideal choice for use on stage in a live performance setting, featuring an 88-key graded hammer standard keyboard and auxiliary outputs. The keyboard can be played in Split or Dual mode where two sounds can be layered together. Tuning and transposing functions are easily accessible making the piano perfect for accompanying singers and other instruments. A USB-to-host feature allows you to take full advantage of the sequencing and recording power of a PC. This bundle also includes the Yamaha L85 stand, a pair of Gear4music HP-170 stereo headphones and an adjustable keyboard/piano bench.
Product Ref: 66152View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Graded Hammer Standard Keyboard
The Yamaha P115 features a Graded Hammer Standard (GHS) keyboard, this popular keybed creates an authentic and natural feel when played. The GHS acts like the keybed of an acoustic piano that feels heavier when playing bass parts and lighter when playing treble parts.
Pure CF Sound Engine
The P-115 features a piano sound recorded from Yamaha's renowned CFIIIS concert grand piano. This is an industry standard sample sound that is widely recognised as a classic grand piano sound. Along with the improved piano sound, the P 115 also has an improved damper resonance function which recreates the reverberation of a grand piano, allowing for a finer level of nuanced expression.
Yamaha P-115 Features
- 88 keys, matte finish on black keys
- 14 voices
- 14 voice demo songs
- 50 piano songs
- Portable and compact design
Yamaha P-115 Specifications
Size and Weight
- Width x Height x Depth: 1326 x 163 x 295mm
- Weight: 11.8kg
- Keys: 88
- Keyboard Type: Graded Hammer Standard (GHS) keyboard
- Touch Sensitivity:Hard/medium/soft/fixed
- Panel Language: English
- Tone Generation: Pure CF Sound Engine
- Polyphony: (Max.) 192
- Preset Voices: 14
- Reverb: 4 types
- Chorus: 1 preset
- Dual: Yes
- Duo: Yes
- Intelligent Acoustic Control: Yes
- Sound Boost: Yes
- Metronome: Yes
- Tempo Range: 5 - 280
- Transpose: -6 to 0,0 to +6
- Tuning: 414.8 - 440.0 - 446.8 Hz
- USB TO HOST: Yes
- DC IN: DC IN 12V
- Headphones/Output: Standard x 2
- Sustain Pedal: Yes (Half pedal available with optional FC3A)
- Pedal Unit: Optional
- Aux Out: [L/L+R][R]
- Amplifiers: 7 W x 2
- Speakers: 12 cm x 2 + 4 cm x 2
What's in the box?
- Yamaha P-115 Digital Piano, Black
- Music Rest
- Owner's Manual
- Online Member Product Registration
- AC Adaptor
- HP-170 Stereo Headphones by Gear4music
- Yamaha L85 Stand for Yamaha P-45B Black P-115 Black
- Adjustable Keyboard / Piano Bench by Gear4music
HP-170 Stereo Headphones Specifications
- Speaker Size: 40mm Diameter
- Sensitivity: 108bB S.P.L at 1KHz
- Impedance: 32 Ohms
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20KHz
- Rated Power: 15mW
- Power Compatibility: 150mW
- Cable Length: 2.5m
- Connector: 3.5mm Jack
Adjustable Keyboard / Piano Bench Specifications
- Cushion Dimensions: 400mm x 300mm
- Load Capacity: 110kgs
- Height: 430/480mm
Standard Courier Delivery
When you add this product to your shopping basket, you will be provided with our standard courier delivery option. This will deliver the piano to the ground floor of your house or building. Please note that if there is not a ground floor entrance we may not be able to deliver there. You may also need to help the delivery driver as this product comes packaged in large boxes.
This option may not be suitable if you are unable to help the driver if required, or if you need the piano delivering upstairs. Please consider whether this is the most appropriate delivery service for you, as other delivery options are available at an additional cost.
2 Man Delivery Service
If you select this option, two delivery personnel will deliver the piano boxes to any ground floor room of your choice, rather than just your front door. Please note that this service will take a few days longer than the standard courier service and the courier company will call you to arrange a convenient delivery date after you have placed the order.
If you would prefer a delivery and installation service please contact our sales team on 0843 515 0600 who will be happy to set up a quotation for you.
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.