Yamaha P-45 Digital Piano, Black with Matching Stand
Yamaha P-45 Digital Piano, Black with Matching StandDetails
The Yamaha P-45 Digital Piano is an ideal choice for students and beginners thanks to its fantastically affordable price and features an 88-key graded hammer standard keyboard that is compact and lightweight, making it easy to transport between gigs and practices. Using the duo function, the keyboard can be split into two identical zones which enables students to follow and copy the teacher's hands. This bundle also includes the Yamaha L85 stand, a pair of Gear4music HP-170 stereo headphones and an adjustable keyboard/piano bench.
Product Ref: 66157View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Graded Hammer Standard Keyboard
The Yamaha P45 features a Graded Hammer Standard (GHS) keyboard, this popular key bed creates an authentic and natural feel when played. The GHS acts like the key bed of an acoustic piano that feels heavier when playing bass parts and lighter when playing treble parts.
Settings on the P-45 are easily navigated and can be changed with a single button. Simply hold down the GRAND PIANO/FUNCTION button and press selected keys to change voices, play demo sources, configure the metronome etc. This easy to use navigational device makes the P45 the ideal choice for pianists who want to change quickly and smoothly between voices without having to trawl through banks of information.
Yamaha P-45 Digital Piano Features
- 88 keys
- 10 voices
- 10 voice demo songs
- 10 piano songs
- Portable and compact design
Yamaha P-45 Digital Piano Specifications
Size and Weight
- Width x Height x Depth: 1326 x 295 x 154 mm
- Weight: 11.5kg
- Keys: 88
- Keyboard Type: Graded Hammer Standard (GHS) keyboard
- Touch Sensitivity: Hard/medium/soft/fixed
- Panel Language: English
- Tone Generation: AMW Stereo Sampling
- Polyphony: (Max.) 64
- Preset Voices: 10
- Reverb: 4 types
- Chorus: 1 preset
- Dual: Yes
- Duo: Yes
- Intelligent Acoustic Control: Yes
- Metronome: Yes
- Tempo Range: 32 - 280
- Transpose: -6 to 0,0 to +6
- Tuning: 414.8 - 440.0 - 446.8 Hz
- USB TO HOST: Yes
- DC IN: DC IN 12V
- Headphones/Output: Standard
- Sustain Pedal: Yes (Half pedal available with optional FC3A)
- Amplifiers: 6 W x 2
- Speakers: 12 cm x 2
What's in the box?
- Yamaha P-45 Digital Piano
- Music Rest
- Owner's Manual
- Online Member Product Registration
- AC Adaptor
- Yamaha L85 Stand for Yamaha P-45B Black P-115 Black
- HP-170 Stereo Headphones by Gear4music
- Adjustable Keyboard / Piano Bench by Gear4music
HP-170 Stereo Headphones Specifications
- Speaker Size: 40mm Diameter
- Sensitivity: 108bB S.P.L at 1KHz
- Impedance: 32 Ohms
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20KHz
- Rated Power: 15mW
- Power Compatibility: 150mW
- Cable Length: 2.5m
- Connector: 3.5mm Jack
Adjustable Keyboard / Piano Bench Specifications
- Cushion Dimensions: 400mm x 300mm
- Load Capacity: 110kgs
- Height: 430/480mm
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.