ADJ DOTZ Matrix
ADJ DOTZ MatrixDetails
Product Ref: 75777View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The ADJ DOTZ Matrix shoots out wash/blinder beams that promise to leave any audience astounded. The ADJ DOTZ Matrix uses 16 x TRI COB LEDs in a 4 x 4 arrangement that cover wide areas at short distances. The 60 degree beam angle creates wide and spread out wash effect beams.
With LED Strobe and pulse effects, you can add a dose of energy to your show with the fast paced and energetic strobing effect, and if you'd like a colour change, just activate the pulse function. 0-100% electronic dimming allows you to choose how dim or how bold your beams are. If you want a specific setting just choose one of the 5 selectable dimming curves.
Four operational modes give you complex and professional ways to operate and run your light show as well as ways for beginners too. Auto Run mode allows your show to run by itself so you can sit back and enjoy the show and Sound Active mode allows your lights to perform along to the beat of your music, combining audio and visual performance. The built-in show mode allows you to select a show and sit back and enjoy it. The more complex 5-channel DMX mode lets you run your lights through a controller for ultimate customization and precision.
- 4 x 4 COB LED high output Wash/Blinder Matrix panel
- COB Technology (Chip On Board) produces powerful, smooth RGB color mixing with rich palettes of color
- Use as Wash/Blinder or Pixel Mapped matrix for a stunning visual effect
- Great for Stage Lighting, Bands or Night Clubs
- 5 DMX channel modes: 3, 6, 7, 48 & 52 channel
- Individual Pixel controllable in 48 & 52 channel DMX modes
- 4x Pixel Flip options changes pixel orientation
- 4x Operational modes: Auto, Sound Active, Manual RGB Dimmer, Static Color, and DMX-512
- RDM Compliant (Remote Device Management)
- Built-In preset colors and programs
- Flicker Free operation (No flickering on camera)
- LED pulse and strobe effect
- 0 - 100% Electronic Dimming
- 5 selectable Dim Curves (Standard, Stage, TV, Architectural & Theatre)
- 60-degree beam angle
- 3 & 5-pin XLR chassis mount connectors for DMX linking
- PowerCon AC IN/OUT to daisy chain power (up to 5 Dotz Matrix's @ 120V and 9 Dotz Matrix's @ 230V on one 20 amp circuit )
- 4-button DMX LCD display
- Single yoke allows fixture to be mounted
- Fan Cooled
- Power Draw: 430W total (All LED's @ Full)
- Light Source: 16x 30-Watt COB TRI LEDs (RGB: 3 in 1) 2630 LUX @2M; 730 LUX @4M (60-degree beam)
- Auto sensing power supply: AC 100V/60Hz - 240V/50Hz
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 13.75” x 6.75” x 14.75”/ 345 x 170 x 370mm
- Weight: 18 lbs. / 7.8 kgs.
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.