Behringer Eurolive B112MP3 Active 1000W 12" PA Speaker w/ MP3 Player
Behringer Eurolive B112MP3 Active 1000W 12" PA Speaker w/ MP3 PlayerDetails
Product Ref: 27535View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Class-D Amplifier Technology
With Class-D amplifier technology, the B112MP3 is capable of producing extremely powerful sounds even at high pressure levels. The technology allows for big sounds within lightweight housing, allowing the speaker to be easily transported between venues. Optimised for energy efficiency, the technology eliminates the need for big power supplies and heat sinks.
Integrated MP3 Player
With an embedded MP3 players, users can plug in a USB stick with their favourite playlists on and control them with the 8-button pad. The control functions include random, play/pause, rewind and forward.
One of the most unique features of the B112MP3 is the built-in wireless connectivity, allowing you to link Behringers wireless microphones (not included) without the need for wires and external devices. The wireless ready connectivity is primarily for the Ultralink ULM Series microphone system, giving you the freedom and mobility to perform wherever you are.
- High-Power 1000-Watt 2-way PA sound reinforcement speaker system for live and playback applications
- Ultra-compact and lightweight system delivers excellent sound even at extreme sound pressure levels
- High-performance MP3 player included to play audio files via USB stick
- "Wireless-ready" for high-quality Behringer digital wireless system (not included)
- 2-channel mixer with individual Mic/Line inputs (XLR and 1/4" TRS), Volume controls and Clip LEDs
- Dedicated 2-band EQ plus integrated sound processor for ultimate system control and speaker protection
- Revolutionary Class-D amplifier technology: enormous power, incredible sonic performance and super-light weight
- Extremely powerful 12" long-excursion driver provides incredibly deep bass and acoustic power
- State-of-the-art 1.35" aluminum-diaphragm compression driver for exceptional high-frequency reproduction
- Ultra-wide dispersion, large-format exponential horn
- Additional Line output allows linking of additional speaker systems
- Versatile trapezoidal enclosure design allows different positioning:
- Stand mounting with 35-mm pole socket
- Tilts on its side for use as a floor monitor
- Ergonomically shaped handles for easy carrying and setup
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
- Low-Frequency Range Max Output Power: 700W
- High-Frequency Range Max Output Power: 300W
- XLR Input
- Sensitivity: -36 dBu to 0 dBu
- Input Impedance: 14kΩ
- 1/4'' TRS Jack Input
- Sensitivity: -36 dBu to 0 dBu
- Input Impedance: 14kΩ
- USB Port/MP3 Player
- Connector: USB Type A
- File System: FAT 16, FAT 32
- Format: MP3 (CBR & VBR)
- Bit Rates: 32-320 kbps
- Sample Rates: 32kHz, 44.1kHz, 48kHz
- Wireless System
- Connector: USB 3.0
- Frequency Band: 2.4GHz
- Frequency Response (Wireless Link): 20Hz - 20kHz (+0/-2.5 dB)
- Range: Max 80 m (Line of Sight)
- Audio Output Mix: XLR, Balanced
- Level Control
- Input Trim: ∞ to +36 dB
- Max Input Level: 18 dBu
- Loudspeaker System
- Frequency Response: 50Hz to 20kHz
- Crossover Frequency: 2.8kHz
- Limiter: Optical
- High: +/- 15 dB @ 12kHz
- Low: +/- 15 dB @ 80Hz
- Power Supply
- USA/Canada: 120V, 60Hz
- UK/Australia: 240V, 50Hz
- Europe: 230V, 50Hz
- Japan: 100V, 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption: Max 110W
- Mains Connection: Standard IEC Receptacle
- Weight: 12.5 kg
- Height: 568 mm
- Width: 342 mm
- Depth: 270 mm
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.