Bose L1 Compact PA System
Bose L1 Compact PA SystemDetails
The Bose L1 Compact is a portable line array system that will fill the room with superior Bose sound. The Bose L1 Compact is small and light enough to fit in your boot or back seat and be easily carried into the venue. It can be set up collapsed in small spaces or tall for larger ones. It's fast, simple and easy. This all in one solution includes an integrated bass speaker and amplifier plus a built in mixer with a total of four inputs and two outputs. Position it behind or to the side of you and it delivers wide sound coverage to the stage and audience.
Product Ref: 48107View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Spatial Dispersion™ technology features six small drivers mounted at precise angles within a slim, vertical enclosure to deliver nearly 180 degress of horizontal & consistent sound coverage: even at extreme sides of the system.
An integrated power amplifier in the power stand provides clean, precise amplification for the L1® Compact system.
Convenient carrying bag makes getting to and from your gig much easier.
- Spatial Dispersion™ loudspeaker technology utilises six small drivers mounted at precise angles inside a slim, vertical enclosure
- Proprietary Bose® technology delivers nearly 180 degrees of horizontal sound coverage
- Sound remains consistent even at extreme sides of the system
- Integrated mixer in the power stand provides one two input channels - one for a microphone and one for an instrument - along with one RCA stereo input and one stereo aux input
- Both channels have two-stage clip lights, volume controls and a customised ToneMatch® preset
- Rear panel delivers one balanced line output and one RCA stereo output
- Integrated power amplifier within the power stand delivers clean, precise amplifications for the L1® Compact loudspeaker and bass enclosure
- Proprietary ToneMatch® presets optimise the system for a dynamic hand-held microphone (channel 1) and an acoustic guitar (channel 2)
- Two unique setup positions - extended and collapsed - allow you to tailor the system's sound coverage for each venue
- The included loudspeaker extensions are designed for extending the array for larger audiences
- Durable, lightweight, interlocking components make the system very easy to transport, setup and break down
- No speaker cables, stands or bass modules required - the entire system can be setup in a minute or less
In The Box
- 1 x L1® Compact Power Stand
- 1 x Power Stand/Loudspeaker Array Slip Cover
- 1 x L1® Compact Loudspeaker Array
- 1 x L1® Compact Extensions
- 1 x Power Stand Cable
- 1 x Extensions Carrying Bag
- L1® Compact Power Stand: 41.8cm x 33.9cm x 42.6cm (H x W x D)
- L1® Compact Loudspeaker Array: 40.8cm x 7cm x 7cm (H x W x D)
- L1® Compact Extension: 83cm x 7cm x 7cm (H x W x D)
- Collapsed Position (Assembled): 41.8cm x 33.9cm x 42.6cm (H x W x D)
- Extended Position (Assembled): 199.5cm x 33.9cm x 42.6cm (H x W x D)
- L1® Compact Power Stand: 11.2kg
- L1® Compact Loudspeaker Array: 1.35kg
- L1® Compact Extension: 1.5kg
- Collapsed Position (Assembled): 11.2kg
- Extended Position (Assembled): 13.3kg
The product price includes 4 years' warranty and 60 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 60 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.