View Full Description
A Range Of Digital Connectivity
The Denon DN-300MP is the ideal all-in-one multimedia solution for any music enthusiast. This versatile multimedia solution features a range of digital connectivity including USB and Bluetooth plus an AUX input for playing music from an external device such as an MP3 player or your smartphone. The built-in Bluetooth connectivity allows you to stream music directly from your Bluetooth enabled device such as your smartphone or computer. This Bluetooth connection allows you to pair up to 8 Bluetooth devices at once. The DN-300MP also features a smartphone/media shelf, giving you a convenient space for storing your smartphone or other device while in use. Additionally the DN-300MP features balanced XLR and unbalanced RCA outputs.
Integrated Class-D Amplifier
The Denon DN-300MP also features a built-in 60W Class D Amplifier. This built-in amplifier ensures maximum audio quality and performance even at high levels. Class-D amplification is designed to offer maximum performance value while using minimal power. Class-D amplification helps to reduce power waste, because the amplifier is reduced in size and can be fitted into smaller units such as the DN-300MP. It also means the amplifier can operate from a digital signal source without requiring a D/A converter. This built-in amplifier is designed to get the most from your audio, allowing you hear every nuance of the sound even at the highest volume settings.
Display & Construction
In addition to the built-in amplifier the DN-300MP also features Euroblock speaker outputs that support 4 Ohm, 70V-line and 100V-line outputs. The front-panel of the DN-300MP features a range of controls and connections including the standard controls such as Stop, Play, Pause, Skip as well as a connection button and Bluetooth Pair button. Additionally, the front panel features two USB ports as well as an AUX input for streaming music from an external device such as an MP3 player or smartphone. The main volume button also doubles up as a selection control, allowing you to select between variable parameters. The rear of the unit also features an amplifier on/off switch allowing you to switch off the built-in amplifier as well as an amplifier output for connecting external amplifiers. The front-panel display will also show you the relevant information about the audio files such as track name as well as any other information that is associated with that audio file.
- Plays content via Bluetooth, USB or 3.5mm AUX input
- Pair up to 8 Bluetooth devices
- Smartphone / media shelf
- Built-in 60W Class D amplifier
- Euroblock speaker outputs support 4 Ohm, 70V-line and 100V-line
- Balanced XLR and unbalanced RCA outputs
- Amplifier defeat switch on rear
Playable Formats/File System
- File Formats: WAV/MP3/AAC
- MP3 Extension: MP3 V1.x - 2.4
- MP3 Bitrate: 32 - 320 kps and VBR
- Number of Channels: 2 (stereo)
- Frequency Response: 10 Hz–20 kHz (± 1dB)
- S/N Ratio: > 90dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD):
- Dynamic Range: > 85dB
- Channel Separation: > 80dB
- Balanced: XLR/2.0Vrms
- Unbalanced: RCA / +dBU
- Amplifier Output: 60W @ 4ohms/70V/100V
- TRS: 3.5mm
- Other: USB/USB charging port (5V, 1A)
- File System: Fat 16/32
- Media Type: Flash, HDD
Dimensions & Other
- USA & Canada: AC 120V / 60HZ
- EU, UK, APAC: AC 230V / 50/60H
- Operating Temperature: 5 - 35 Celsius (41 - 95 degrees Fahrenheit)
- Operating Humidity: 25 - 85 non-condensing
- Power Consumption:
- Dimensions: 19" x 10" x 3.5" (482 x 256 x 88mm)
- Weight: 3.5kg (7.7 lbs)
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
This item usually qualifies for free standard delivery. Saturday and timed delivery services are also available as cost options when you add the item to your shopping basket.
If you also purchase items that do not
qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your
order which will be shown in your shopping basket.