View Full Description
Up To 12 Hours Of Battery Life Per Charge
The Denon Envoi-Pro Professional Mobile PA Speaker is the ideal all-in-one PA solution, providing you with a portable yet powerful speaker with a range of top-class components and design aspects. The built-in rechargeable battery can last up to 12 hour per single charge, making it perfect for extensive and prolonged use. The rechargeable battery also adds to the Envoi's portability, providing you with a cord-free power supply that is strong enough to power the integrated Class-D amplifier. This makes the Envoi-Pro perfect for a range of applications from parties and weddings to business seminars and houses of worship. The rugged, lightweight enclosure houses the 10-inch, 2-way speaker, with a robust design for maximum durability. The 2-way speaker design and Class-D amplifier combine to produce punch high-fidelity sound that will dominate a range of spaces. To add to its exceptional functionality, the speaker also features a built-in 2-band EQ and reverb effect, allowing you to fine-tune your audio as well microphone and line inputs. Denon have also included a free high-quality 16-channel UGH wireless microphone with the speaker, as they know many will be using the speaker for vocal performances and spoken presentations.
The Denon Envoi-Pro Professional Mobile PA Speaker features a range of digital connectivity allowing you to broaden the speakers functionality for a truly innovative user experience. One of the most prominent features is the built-in Bluetooth connection that allows you to stream music wirelessly from your Bluetooth enabled device such as your smartphone. This is ideal for a range of applications, as it allows you to play music within the range of the speaker, without needing any excess cables. The Envoi-Pro also features a USB/SD Mp3/WMA player allowing you play media from a USB or SD device for unattended playback. The speaker also features an informative LCD display with a battery level indicator allowing you to easily monitor your battery life and keep informed of the speakers operating status. In addition to its digital connectivity, the Envoi-Pro also features two mic/line combi inputs with a selector switch, 1/8 inch Aux input connectors and a stereo 1/4 inch output for routing the Envoi into other equipment such as audio mixers.
Lightweight & Portable
The Denon Envoi-Pro has focused on portability with its compact design and lightweight construction, the Envoi-Pro is the ideal choice for anyone needing an all-in-one portable PA solution. The speaker itself features a lightweight enclosure, adding to its maneuverability, whilst the built-in wheels and telescopic pull-out handle making transporting your speaker easier than ever. You can also daisy chain as many Envoi speakers as you need thanks to the TRS Aux output. With its high-quality components and portable design, the Envoi-Pro is the ideal all-in-one PA speaker solution.
- 2-way active speaker (10-inch low-frequency driver, 1-inch high-frequency driver)
- Built-in rechargeable battery provides up to 12 hours of cordless sound
- Includes 16-channel UHF wireless microphone with automatic tuning and batteries
- Bluetooth connection for wireless audio streaming
- Built-in USB/SD (MP3/WMA) player for unattended playback
- Pole-mount socket, telescoping handle and transport wheels built in
- 2-band EQ and reverb effect
- Mic 1&2 combo inputs with Mic/Line level selector switch
- 1/4 inch aux input connector
- Built-in storage holds 2 microphones and accessories
- Speaker Type: 2 way full-range active speaker
- Power: 120W RMS/AC (240W peak); 80W RMS/DC battery-powered (160W peak)
- LF Driver: 10 inch (254 mm) woofer
- HF Driver: 1 inch (25.4 mm) compression driver
- Frequency Response: 55 Hz - 20 kHz
- USB Port Supported file systems: (FAT16/32); supported file formats: MP3, WMA
- Supported File Systems: MP3, WMA
- Impedance: 4 ohms
Bluetooth Version: Bluetooth 3.0 (backwards compatible)
Bluetooth Profiles: AVRCP
Bluetooth Range: 33 ft, 10 m
- UHF Frequency Range US: 584 – 608 MHz; 16 channels
- UHF Frequency Range UK: 863 – 865 MHz; 16 channels
- Wireless Mic Power: 2 AA 1.5V batteries
- Wireless Mic Range: 66 ft, 20 m
Mounting Socket: Standard 35 mm
Dimensions (D x W x H): 11.9" x 14.2" x 22" (303 mm x 360 mm x 560 mm)
Weight: 16.05 kg (35.3 lbs)
- Battery Type: (2) 12V DC, 5Ah/20Hr lead acid batteries
- Battery Life: Up to 12 hours at half power, 3-4 hours at max power
- Recharge Time: Approximately 10 hours
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
This item usually qualifies for free standard delivery. Saturday and timed delivery services are also available as cost options when you add the item to your shopping basket.
If you also purchase items that do not
qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your
order which will be shown in your shopping basket.