View Full Description
Integrated KAOSS PAD
Korg's unique KAOSS PAD DJ effect unit offers 120 programs which are ideal for DJ performances, as well as synth programs inherited from Korg's Kaossilator. Simply moving your finger on the touch pad lets you control effects in complex ways.
Numerous functions indispensable for DJ performance are provided
- FX RELEASE function automatically adds a delay when you take your finger off the touch pad, naturally blending the effect into your sound.
- Hold function maintains the effect even after you release your finger.
- Auto BPM function automatically detects the BPM of the song and synchronizes the effect.
- Scale/Key settings let you play a synthesizer in the key of your song without any wrong notes.
Small, thin, lightweight
The KAOSS DJ is sleek and streamlined; with high-visibility LEDs providing constant feedback to the user. At a mere 730 grams, it's ready to go anywhere your laptop is.
Despite its compact size, KAOSS DJ is loaded with powerful features that are all laid out to be friendly and fast. At the heart of the KAOSS DJ is a great-feeling crossfader and two highly-responsive touch platters. Large level meters are placed on both sides of the body provide excellent visual feedback, while adding an eye-catching additional live element your performances. All of this, along with cueing, looping, sync, and powerful KAOSS effects, make KAOSS DJ a professional-level DJ controller that's built to perform.
Serato and KORG: your new DJ partners
The easy-to-use Serato DJ Intro software is fully supported, and is available as a free download so you can get started right away. Serato DJ Intro sees the KAOSS DJ and immediately connects. Of course, standard MIDI support is also provided, so you can also use KAOSS DJ with a variety of other DJ software programs. Serato DJ Intro for KAOSS DJ will be available for free download from early March, 2015 on the official Serato web site. (http://serato.com/dj)
Serato DJ Intro System Requirement
http://serato.com/dj-intro/downloads NOTE: Serato DJ Intro and Serato DJ do not work when CPU in your PC is AMD. Product Support for Serato DJ Intro - http://serato.com/contact/support
Built-in audio interface
KAOSS DJ isn't just a DJ controller and effects processor. It also features a USB audio interface with inputs and outputs, providing even more performance possibilities. With audio, MIDI and effects features, KAOSS DJ is a complete DJ solution!
- Windows users need to install KORG 4ch ASIO driver.
- Mac users need to install the latest KORG USB-MIDI Driver.
Stand-alone operation as a mixer
The KAOSS DJ can also be used as a stand-alone, functioning as a two-channel mixer. Audio sources can be connected away from the computer, and can be affected by the KAOSS effects. You can choose which set of inputs are processed, or set them all to run through the effects.
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
This item usually qualifies for free standard delivery. Saturday and timed delivery services are also available as cost options when you add the item to your shopping basket.
If you also purchase items that do not
qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your
order which will be shown in your shopping basket.