View Full Description
Livid's Base II Midi Controller features touch faders that provide you with more options than any standard analog faders. The touch faders offer LED feedback that updates you with current values and can also adapt when the faders are reassigned to your software. The faders are able to deliver a note and velocity when used, making them able to be used as a switch for activating effects or even to play sounds using the faders.
The Base II has no moving parts and features an aluminium body, frame and a rubber coated bezel on the faceplate that help make this Midi controller durable, comfortable and portable. Thanks to the touch pads there are no parts sticking out that could catch or break and as it is under an inch thick it will fit in your bag with ease.
Base II can be used for any application you need it for as it is fully configurable to match your specific needs. Load up the easy-to-use web-based editor in a browser to edit all of the controls on the Base. Choose different fader display modes (walk, fill, eq, and spread), change the velocity sensitivity of the pads, switch buttons from momentary to toggle, customize the colors, and of course, edit the MIDI output. Save settings to the internal memory banks and instantly recall and display the presets with a press of a button.
This midi controller is illuminated through the use of RGB lights and simple character display, all of which are customisable using the Base Editor web app. The display and lights provide feedback on a range of different aspects from drums and synths to loops and changing presets and more.
- 32 pressure sensitive pads with aftertouch
- 7 assignable color modes
- 9 touch faders with RGB LEDs
- 8 touch buttons
- 8 function buttons
- Compatible with any software that supports MIDI
- RGB LED backlighting
- USB powered class-compliant MIDI
- Ultra lightweight heavy-duty aluminum construction
- Designed and built in Austin, TX USA
- Dimensions 10.25" × 11" × 0.75"
- Weight 1.4Kg
The product price includes 4 years' warranty and 60 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 60 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
This item usually qualifies for free standard delivery. Saturday and timed delivery services are also available as cost options when you add the item to your shopping basket.
If you also purchase items that do not
qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your
order which will be shown in your shopping basket.