View Full Description
Native Instrument Traktor Kontrol S5
Dual Full Colour Displays
Wielding dual full colour display screens the Traktor S5 delivers optimized visual monitoring by displaying real-time wave visuals, bpm, time scales and track info and also providing the capability to access a range of effects and track library browsing with just a simple touch.
The high definition screens also features innovative smart views that allow you to monitor dynamic visual feedback such as the beatgrid view which instantly displays timing markers on the selected tracks wave image to allow for syncing and editing.
Advanced & Versatile Controls
Also incorporating rotary control knobs, touch sensitive panels and sixteen bright colour coded performance pads to allow you to transform and manipulate tracks by assigning sliced segments, loops, hotcues and samples the Native Instruments S5 provides everything you could possibly need for live and studio dj'ing and much more making it a dream for experienced dj's.
Additionally the S5 features two sensitive touch strips located to the bottom of the performance pads on each side the unit to provide the ability to bend the pitch of the current track, navigate tracks and even act as a vinyl scratch emulator to bring traditional elements of DJ'ing to this advanced contemporary DJ controller.
Innovative Native Instruments STEMS
Stems is a brand new music format designed with performance DJs in mind. A Stem file breaks down a track into four musical elements which are pre-mapped to 4 individual performance faders. A common break down format for a stem file may comprise of a drum track, bass track, synth track and vocals. Each track within the stem file can be controlled in the same way as a standard track, with its own FX and volume faders. A wide range of artists and labels are already on board with Stems with a view to release a range of tracks in stems format, this provides DJs and producers with a whole new tool for creating tracks. Native Instruments has also developed a free Stem Creator Tool which allows you to export your tracks in Stem format divided into 4 musical elements, ideal for layering or to create different arrangements of your track.
Denon DN-308S 8'' Active Reference Monitors
Professional-Quality Components and Design
The DN-308S boasts a custom high-frequency wave guide that precisely focuses and directs the treble energy into the listening field. By doing so, this ensures a solid and stable sonic image while minimizing the random acoustic ''scatter'' that often causes the sound to be unfocused and indistinct.
The 130-watt DN-308S provides you with crystal clear sound reproduction that is perfect for small/medium-size presentation spaces. Additionally, the dynamic and wide-range frequency response is far beyond the capabilities of conventional table top or in-ceiling speakers. Complete with a three-position proximity control that adapts the bass response, the DN-308S allows you to tailor the sound to your environment to ensure the sound is always well-defined and well-balanced regardless of the position within the room.
Two individual internal Class A/B amplifiers provide power to each of the speaker elements. These amplifiers have been specially tailored to the drivers that they are paired with, guaranteeing seamless operation and system synergy that is virtually impossible to equal using the equivalent expensive outboard amplifiers and passive speakers.
Delivering 130 watts total power output (RMS), this Denon active monitor has more than ample headroom for even the most demanding situations. The carefully selected crossover point divides the frequency spectrum into two bands so that each individual driver only handles the exact range where it's most accurate.
The amplifiers are complete with specialized output current limiting circuitry that protects against both distortion and overheating, as well as a muting on/off circuit to prevent speaker transient on-off ''pops''. Also included is a subsonic filter and an external mains fuse, all of which combines together to ensure ideal amplifier behaviour without any unpleasant noises or distractions.
Native Instruments Traktor Kontrol S5
Denon DN-306S 8'' Active Reference Monitors
- Portable 4-Deck Traktor Controller with Core Control over Stems and Remix Decks
- 2 Bright, Full-Colour Displays Realtime Visual Feedback
- Touch Sensitive Knobs and Buttons for Intuitive Control
- Touch Strips Provide Tactile Control over Track Position, Pitch Bend and More
- Quickly Accessible BPM, Key, Filter and FX
- 2 Customizable FX Units with Over 30 Studio Quality Effects (Plus Macro FX)
- 16 Colour Coded Pads for Triggering Samples, Cue Points and Slices
- Easy Access Remix Mode for Quick, Intuitive Remix Deck Control
- Built-In, Club Ready Audio Interface with 24-Bit/48 kHz Resolution
- Aux and Microphone Inputs
- XLR/RCA Master and 1/4 Inch Booth Main Outputs
- Includes Traktor Pro 2 Software (Download Available Upon Registration)
- 8'' woven Kevlar low frequency driver
- 1'' natural silk dome high frequency driver
- Three-position Acoustic Space control
- Class A/B tri-amplification: 130 watts RMS power output
- 4 VESA mounting points on the bottom and M10 rigging port
Native Instruments Traktor Kontrol S5
Denon DS-308S Studio Monitors
- Inputs: 1 x 1/4" Jack (Microphone), 1 x Stereo RCA (Aux)
- Outputs: 2 x XLR (Main Out), 1 x Stereo RCA (Main Out), 2 x 1/4" Jack (Booth L/R) 1 x 1/4" Jack (Headphones), 1 x 1/8" Jack (Headphones)
- Additional Connections: 1 x USB
- Channels: 4
- FX Units: 2
- Effects: 30+
- Screens: 2 x Bright, Full Colour
- Pads: 16 Colour Coded
- Faders: 5
- Knobs: 37 x Touch Sensitive
- Buttons: 61
- Strips: 2 x Touch Sensitive
- Audio Interface: 24-Bit / 48 kHz
- Includes: Traktor Pro 2 Software (Download Available Upon Registration)
- Type: 2-Way Near-Field Studio Reference Monitors
- Frequency Response: 38Hz - 22kHz
- LF Driver: 8'' Kevlar Curved Cone
- High Temperature Voice Coil
- Damped Rubber Surround
- Magnetically Shielded
- HF Driver: 1'' Natural Silk Dome Tweeter
- Crossover Frequency: 2.2kHz
- Amplifier Power Output: 130 Watts RMS
- Low-Frequency Amplifier Power: 70 Watts
- High-Frequency Amplifier Power: 60 Watts
- Input Connectors:
- 1 x XLR Balanced
- 1 x TRS Balanced/Unbalanced
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: > 100dB (Typical A-Weighted)
- Input Impedance: 20 KOhms Balanced, 10 KOhms Unbalanced
- Cabinet: Vinyl-Laminated High-Acoustic Efficiency MDF with Metal Grille and Plastic Front Baffle
- Mounting Options: 4 VESA Mounts, M10 Rigging Port
- Dimensions: 381mm x 254mm x 305mm (15'' x 10'' x 12'')
- Weight: 10.7kg (23.6lbs)
The product price includes 4 years' warranty and 60 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 60 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
This item usually qualifies for free standard delivery. Saturday and timed delivery services are also available as cost options when you add the item to your shopping basket.
If you also purchase items that do not
qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your
order which will be shown in your shopping basket.