View Full Description
Stanton T.62 Turntables
Based on the Stanton Best Selling Favorite, the T.60, the T.62 is an easy to operate, direct drive turntable perfect for DJs of any style or experience level. The T.62 features a powerful motor with strong torque and a straight tone arm, which provides superior tracking capability for scratch DJs. The T.62 also comes equipped with the legendary Stanton 500.v3 cartridge and a high quality slipmat for added control, offering the perfect set-up for optimum performance.
Numark M101USB 2 Channel DJ Mixer
The Numark M101USB Compact DJ Mixer is a highly adaptable 2 channel mixer for DJs. The M101USB lets mobile DJs get up and running quickly regardless of what gear you bring to the gig. Whether for weddings, parties, clubs and everything in-between, the M101USB is a perfect mixer for beginners and seasoned DJs alike who want a durable two-channel solution.
Beyond simply mixing, the M101USB has the ability to be connected to a computer by USB allowing audio playback or recording of your sets straight to hard drive. Built-in EQ means that you can fine tune your mix depending on the room or the tracks themselves. Two pairs of switchable Phono/Line inputs are included along with a crossfader, 1/4" mic input and stereo RCA line output for connection to an amplifier, powered speakers or another mixer. The M101USB can be rack-mounted and features Numark's legendary industrial-grade durability.
If you're a DJ on the move and need solid, dependable two-channel performance with USB connectivity, look no further than the M101USB mixer.
- Easy to Operate Direct-Drive Turntable with Professional Features
- Straight Tone Arm Improves Tracking for Scratching
- Includes Quality Stanton 500.v3 Cartridge Pre-mounted on Headshell
- 2 Playback Speeds (33 or 45 RPM)
- 2 Start/Stop Switches for Mix or Battle Setup
- Manual Pitch Control Fader (+/- 10 Adjustment)
- RCA Stereo Outputs
- Accessories include RCA Cables, Slip Mat, and Dust Cover
- Frequency Response 20 Hz to 20 kHz +/-1 dB
- THD+N < 0.01 at 1 kHz
- S/N Ratio: <-65 dB
- Type 2-speed full manual
- Motor 8 pole, 3 phase, brushless DC motor
- Driving Method Direct Drive
- Speeds 33 1/3 and 45rpm
- Wow and Flutter Less than 0.15 WRMS (JIS WTD) with 33 1/3 rpm
- Pitch Controls +/- 10
- Starting Time Less than 1 sec with 33 1/3 rpm
- Braking Time Less than 1 sec with 33 1/3 rpm
- Time for Speed Change Less than 1 sec with 33 1/3 rpm
- Less than 1 sec from 45 to 33 1/3 rpm
- Audio Output Phono output
The product price includes 4 years' warranty and 60 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 60 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
This item usually qualifies for free standard delivery. Saturday and timed delivery services are also available as cost options when you add the item to your shopping basket.
If you also purchase items that do not
qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your
order which will be shown in your shopping basket.