View Full Description
Versatile and Efficient
The new P-Series Power Amplifiers deliver a robust amount of professional-quality power in a wide range of configurations designed to suit most any need. Those on a budget will find the lineup's high power output and affordable prices deliver higher quality without putting a strain on funds. Further savings are realised with extremely efficient operation utilising Yamaha's exclusive EEEngine technology
Optimised for Loudspeakers
The P-Series Power Amplifiers can be used with any loudspeaker system, but if you're using our Club Series, they will provide power and performance tailored to deliver maximum performance from your system. In an 8-ohm stereo application power output per channel on the P7000S is 700 watts, the P5000S 500 watts, the P3500S 350 watts, and the P2500S 250 watts. This wide selection lets you choose the amplifier that best matches the power handling capabilities of your speaker system. All four models are equipped with independent sweepable high and low pass filters on each channel so you can optimise output for subwoofer or full range systems to provide peak audio quality and performance from any speaker system you may be using.
Lightweight and Portable
Look at the specifications and you'll notice that the P2500S and P3500S are respectably light in weight making transport and setup less strenuous. What's amazing though, is the comparison in weight per watt when you look at the P5000S and P7000S. Neutrik Speakon output jacks, and 1/4-inch output jacks for each channel in addition to 5-way binding post. Channel inputs consist of both XLR and 1/4-inch TRS jacks.
To provide the most flexible connectivity possible, all P-Series amplifiers are equipped with Neutrik Speakon and 1/4" output jacks for each channel, along with an additional 5-way binding post. Channel inputs consist of both XLR and 1/4" TRS jacks.
- Amplifier Class: EEEngine
- Dynamic Power:
- 2 Ohms, Stereo: 2 x 650W
- 4 Ohms, Bridge: 1300W
- Output Power, 1kHz:
- 8 Ohms, Stereo: 2 x 275W
- 8 Ohms, Bridge: 780W
- Output Power, 20Hz - 20kHz:
- 4 Ohms, Stereo: 2 x 310W
- 8 Ohms, Stereo: 2 x 250W
- 8 Ohms, Bridge: 620W
- Power Bandwidth: 10Hz - 40kHz
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 50kHz, 0dB/+0.5dB/-1dB
- S/N Ratio: > 100dB
- Residual Output Noise: < -70dBu
- Damping Factor: >200
- Maximum Voltage Gain: 32.1dB
- Input Sensitivity: +3dB @ 8 Ohms
- Line Input/Output: XLR / TRS
- Speaker Output: SpeakON, 5-Way Binding Post, Headphone Jack
- Power Consumption:
- Music Source: 320W
- Standby: 25W
- Dimensions: 480mm x 88mm x 456mm (W x H x D)
- Weight: 14kg / 30.9lbs
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
This item usually qualifies for free standard delivery. Saturday and timed delivery services are also available as cost options when you add the item to your shopping basket.
If you also purchase items that do not
qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your
order which will be shown in your shopping basket.