Denon DJ X1800 Prime DJ Mixer
Denon DJ X1800 Prime DJ MixerDetails
Product Ref: 84556View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Versatile Digital Mixer
The Denon DJ X1800 Prime DJ Mixer boasts 4 phono/line switchable channels and high-quality 24-bit/96kHz audio output for exceptional audio quality. The Denon X1800 DJ Mixer provides you with a comprehensive range of controls, designed to add flare and convenience to your DJ sets. One of the most innovative features is the expressive ‘Flex-Fader’ crossfader that provides an exceptionally smooth operation, ideal for everything from smooth transitions to scratching. The all-new frequency controlled “Band-Isolation” brings out even more sonic manipulation possibilities, helping to unleash your creativity when it comes to mixing. The wide range of performance controls provide added convenience in an ergonomic layout for easy navigation.
Built-In BPM FX Section
The X1800 Digital Mixer also includes a dedicated BPM FX section featuring everything from echo, noise and dub to reverb effect for each channel, allowing you to add a new creative flare to your mixes, helping to create seamless transitions with ease. The Sweep and BPM FX controls, will react in time to the rhythm of your audio files, keeping in time while triggering the effects for a smoother sound. Send and Receive FX routing is also included which allows you to use the menu based EPQ tools with both the Classic and Isolation modes as well as a Lo/Hi Pass Global Resonance control. The built-in menu controls are displayed on the crisp, OLED screen with 23- high-quality effects and Effects Quantization Touch Strip, allowing you to apply elegant rhythm-based adjustments to drive your creativity and performance to its maximum potential.
In addition to the built-in BPM FX controls, the X1800 DJ Mixer also features dual USB audio connections to facilitate third party DJ software, perfect for those who have a preferred software. MIDI-based effects and instruments can also be incorporated thanks to the USB connection, giving you the ability to use tempo-based FX and other rhythm or synth based instrumentation. Additionally, the digital mixer features a 4-port LAN hub allowing you to connect up to four SC5000 players as well as dedicated digital inputs and outputs to ensure the best possible audio quality and performance.
- 4-Channel Digital Mixer with (4) phono/line switchable channels
- BPM FX section with frequency controlled ‘Band-Isolation’
- Dual USB audio connections for software and audio devices.
- Dedicated Sweep and BPM FX Knobs — high-quality effects for each channel with a single knob turn
- Expressive EQ – choose Classic or Isolation modes and an Adjustable Filter Resonance Control
- ‘Engine Connect’ protocol for beatgrid locked FX
- Expressive Denon DJ ‘Flex-Fader’, Crossfader
- Connect MIDI based effects and instruments
- 24-bit/96kHz digital output for uncompromised audio quality
- Crisp OLED screen for precise menu based adjustments
- (4) Digital inputs for high-resolution audio mixing
- LAN Hub for up to four players or accessories
- Rugged metal construction
- Analog Output: 2.0 Vrms (0 dBFS, 1 kHz)
- Dynamic Range: 116 dB
- Distortion (THD+N): < 0.0015
- Frequency Range: 22–22,000 Hz
- Digital Output Sampling Rate: 96 kHz
- Digital Output Bit Depth: 24-bit
- Diameter: 8.0” / 203 mm
- Construction: Metal construction with display & touch-capacitive circuitry
- Dimensions: 7.0” / 178 mm (diagonal), 6.0” x 3.6” / 152 x 91 mm (width x height)
- Design: Full-color LED-backlit display with touch interface
- Dimensions: 2.2” / 56 mm (diameter)
- Design: Full-color LED-backlit display
- RCA Output Pairs: 2
- Coaxial Digital Outputs: 2
- 1/8” (3.5 mm) Mini TS Input (remote start): 1
- USB Type-A ports: 3
- USB Type-B Port (for computer connection): 1
- SD card Slot: 1
- Ethernet Link Port: 1
- IEC power Input: 1
- Connection: IEC
- Input Voltage: 110–240 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Consumption: 75 W
- Dimensions (width x depth x height): 320mm X 419mm X 135mm
- Weight (without USB and power cable): 8.79 lbs. / 4 kg
- SD/SDHC card
- USB mass-storage devices (flash memory,external HDD enclosures)
- File Systems:
- FAT32 (recommended)
- HFS+ (read-only)
- NTFS (read-only
- File Formats:
- AIF/AIFF (44.1–192 kHz, 16–32-bit)
- MP3 (32–320 kbps, VBR)
- Ogg Vorbis
- WAV (44.1–192 kHz, 16–32-bit)
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.