Drawmer SL22 Stereo Speaker/Headphones Protector/Sound Level Limiter
Drawmer SL22 Stereo Speaker/Headphones Protector/Sound Level LimiterDetails
Product Ref: 72648View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Drawmer SL22 may be acknowledged as a key and crucial component in the regulation of live sound. Whether you need to protect your speakers, hearing or premises license the SL22 ensures unprecedented control and security by eliminating the possibility of any 'unauthorised' excessive sound pressure levels.
The SL22 enables the user to conform to Noise at Work Regulations by controlling the level of the accurate headphone output to prevent unnecessary hearing damage to anyone who wears headphones on a regular basis. As well as safeguarding your own hearing it is essential to conform to the local regulations that protect others as well. The SL22 controls the volume in a transparent and unobtrusive manner which is also difficult to tamper with due to the its secure nature.
Speaker protection is an all to often overlooked piece of criteria at live events. The Drawmer SL22 has been specifically designed to transparently catch unwanted SPL's and protect your gear, meaning that the cost of call outs to repair or service speakers is dramatically reduced.
- Limited speaker and headphone outputs
- Once installed and calibrated completely eliminates the possibility of ’unauthorised’ volume levels
- No sound quality loss even during protection processing
- Large LED level indication for ’at a glance’ monitoring of signals and warnings
- Time delay relays on outputs for clean power up/down
- Fast, simple installation
- Tamper-proof plate limits access to settings
- A security label is supplied to further secure the calibration settings and show evidence of tampering
- Tamper-Proof bracket (available separately) to lock-in the XLRs and conform to Local Authority regulations.
- Reduces ’call-out’ costs of sound system service/repair engineers, sound system ’down time’ and the consequential loss of venue income, as well as the reputation of the venue.
- External control of Dim and Mute for connection to Fire Alarms or remote operation
- Trigger output when in PROTECT mode
- Logging inputs for both ALERT and PROTECT statuses
The product price includes 4 years' warranty and 60 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 60 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.