ESI GIGAPORT-HD+ USB Audio Interface
ESI GIGAPORT-HD+ USB Audio InterfaceDetails
Product Ref: 73036View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Multichannel Playback Solution
The ESI GIGAPORT HD+ is a unique USB audio interface, essentially acting as a simple multichannel playback solution featuring 8 independent outputs and support for 7.1 sound plus 2 independent stereo headphone outputs. The interface also features exceptional audio quality with its 24-bit/96kHz D/A converter producing pristine audio quality. The 2 independent stereo headphone outputs give you maximum control over your monitoring. The first output send out the mixed signal of all playback channels while the 2nd output send out a different signal from playback 1/2, making it perfect for monitoring and pre-listening to signals.
Perfect For DJs
With its expansive amount of output channels and support for 7.1 surround sound, the interface is perfect for use with digital DJs. Providing you with all the outputs needed for routing your notebook/computer to the interface via your selected DJ software. The eight outputs can be used as 4 different stereo channels allowing you to mix, cue and add effects. You can also use the two built-in headphone outputs to monitor different channels as you mix. GIGAPORT HD+ will also work with most professional audio software applications including Cubase, Sonar, Logic and more. The interface also comes complete with a license of Deckadance LE from Image-Line software a digital DJ software application that will let you get setup and start mixing within minutes.
- 24-bit / 96kHz D/A converter
- 8 independent output channels with RCA connectors
- Different playback modes: 44.1kHz with 16-bit and 8 channels, 44.1kHz with 24-bit and 6 channels, 48kHz with 24-bit and 6 channels, 96kHz with 24-bit and 2 channels
- 2 independent stereo headphone outputs: 1st output sends out mixed signal of all playback channels, 2nd output sends out different signal from playback channel 1/2 - perfect for monitoring and to pre-listen to signals
- Compatible with Windows XP and Windows Vista/7/8/8.1/10 supporting ASIO 2.0, WDM, MME (using ESI's EWDM driver technology)
- Compatible with Mac OS X and supported by the native CoreAudio USB audio support from Apple, no special driver installation required
- Compact and portable design (around 12 cm x 7 cm x 2 cm)
- Includes license of Deckadance LE from Image-Line Software
The product price includes 4 years' warranty and 60 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 60 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.