ESI MAYA22 USB Audio Interface
ESI MAYA22 USB Audio InterfaceDetails
Product Ref: 73030View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The MAYA22 is designed to deliver a range of inputs and outputs that allow you to record a range of devices from dynamic and condenser microphones to electric guitars via the HI-Z instrument input. The MAYA22 features 2 analog input and output channels with RCA connectors plus a headphone output with a 1/4'' connector for monitoring purposes. One of the most unique features of the MAYA22 is the ability to record microphone and guitar signals simultaneously. This is a convenient feature for bands who wish to record demos or simultaneous takes while playing a single song. The interface also feature a line input and output for connecting other external devices.
Exceptional Audio Quality
As well as offering a varied range of I/O, the MAYA22 also delivers exceptional audio response with its professional 24-bit audio quality. The interface itself features dual AD/DA converters featuring ADB with 102dB dynamic range and DAC with 108dB dynamic range for maximum flexibility and the best audio response. The interface will work with most modern computer systems including Mac and Windows operating systems and features support for latency drivers including WDM, ASIO 2.0 and CoreAudio. The MAYA22 is also bus powered which means no need for an external power supply, perfect for taking the interface on the road with you. You can also monitor your level meters with the Windows control panel software for MAYA22 USB.
- 2 input / 2 output 24-bit / 96kHz USB 2.0 Full Speed 24-bit Audio Interface
- Line, guitar and microphone inputs
- Simultaneous recording of microphone and guitar signals
- Microphone preamp with XLR input and +48V phantom power support
- Hi-Z instrument input with 1/4" connector
- Line input with RCA connectors
- Line output with balanced 1/4" TRS connectors
- Headphone output with 1/4" connector
- ADC with 102dB(a) dynamic range
- DAC with 108dB(a) dynamic range
- USB bus powered
- Supports Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 with ASIO 2.0, MME, WDM and DirectSound incl. DirectWIRE support
- Realtime level meters in MAYA22 USB for Windows control panel software
- Supports Mac OS X (10.4 and above) via the native CoreAudio USB audio driver from Apple (no driver install required)
- Dimensions roughly 10.0cm x 10.5cm x 3.7cm
- Inputs: 1 XLR, TS Unbalanced Hi-Z, 2 RCA Unbalanced
- Outputs: 2 TRS Balanced, 1 Headphone Output
- ADC Dynamic Range: 102dBA@48kHz, SNR = 102dBA@48kHz
- DAC Dynamic Range: 108dBA@48kHz, SNR = 108dBA@48kHz
- Preamp: Microphone Preamp with +48V Phantom Power
- Chipset: ESI 7012L controller chip
- Power: USB Bus Powered
The product price includes 4 years' warranty and 60 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 60 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.