LD Systems Stinger G3 8" Active PA Speaker
LD Systems Stinger G3 8" Active PA SpeakerDetails
Product Ref: 85395View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Punchy Bass with Smooth, Crisp Highs
The LD Systems Stinger G3 8" Active PA Speaker has been engineered for rock-solid reliability day in, day out. This active 2-way system is a truly professional performer. With its multi-purpose bass reflex construction and carefully contoured, user-friendly presets it is equally suitable for full range, satellite or floor monitor applications. The Stinger 8 A G3 is powered by high-efficiency Class D amplification with a hefty 300 watts RMS output. It drives a custom-designed 8” woofer and BMS compression driver delivering a punchy low end and smooth, crisp highs. HF waveguide has been designed using BEM, the numerical modelling of sound radiation and propagation. It reduces floor and ceiling reflections, effectively eliminates side lobes and achieves a controlled uniform coverage pattern.
Extraordinary Strength and Durability
The Stinger 8 A G3 also incorporates LD Systems’ proprietary DynX DSP technology to ensure top-level performance with maximum clarity and punch at all times. Processing includes crossover and multiband limiter functions for accurate time alignment and pristine, distortion-free audio. Designed to be a real workhorse throughout, the enclosure is made of rigid birch ply and coated with ultra tough polyurea for extraordinary strength and durability. Sporting a steel front grille, Dual-Tilt pole receptacle, multiple suspension points and ergonomic handles the Stinger® 8 A G3 is an attractively priced choice for truly professional sound reinforcement. A large selection of accessories facilitate live and installed applications.
- 2-way active 8” bass reflex PA speaker
- High-efficiency 300 watts RMS digital power stage and 129 dB max. SPL
- Multi-purpose design for fullrange, satellite and monitor applications
- Application presets for quick frequency response contouring
- BEM optimized HF waveguide for uniform coverage
- 8” custom woofer and BMS compression driver
- DynX® DSP technology for distortion-free performance
- 2 line/mic input channels with individual gain controls plus mono mix out
- 12 mm birch ply cabinet with ultra rugged polyurea finish and M10 suspension points
- Shock-resistant front grill provides maximum speaker protection
- 36 mm Dual-Tilt pole receptacle for 0° or 5° mounting angles
- Large selection of smart installation and transport accessories
- Product Type: PA Loudspeaker
- Type: Active
- Low/Mid Driver Dimensions: 8 "
- Woofer Size: 203.2 mm
- Woofer Magnet: Ferrite
- Woofer Brand: Custom-Made
- Woofer Voice Coil: 2 "
- Woofer Voice Coil (mm): 50.8 mm
- Horn: CD Horn
- HF Driver Dimensions: 1 "
- HF Driver Size: 25.4 mm
- HF Driver Magnet: Ferrite
- HF Driver Brand: BMS
- HF Driver Voice Coil: 1 "
- HF Driver Voice Coil: 25.4 mm
- Amplifier: Class D
- Dispersion (H X V): 90 X 50 &Deg;
- RMS: 300 W
- Peak Power: 600 W
- Frequency Response: 70 - 20000 Hz
- Max. SPL (Peak): 125 Db
- Protection Circuits: Multiband Limiter , Over Voltage , Over-Current , Thermal Overload
- Input Sensitivity: -9 Dbu
- Controls: 2 X Gain , 2 X Mic/Line , Mode
- Indicators: Limit , Mic , Mode , On , Protect (Protection Circuit Engaged) , Signal
- Line Inputs: 2
- Line Input Connectors: 6.3 mm Jack , XLR
- Line Outputs: 1
- Line Output Connectors: XLR
- Operating Voltage: 100 - 120 V / 50 - 60 Hz Or 200 - 240 V / 50 - 60 Hz (Automatic Switching)
- Operating Temperature: - 40 &Deg;C
- Relative Humidity:
- Cabinet Material: 12mm Plywood
- Cabinet Surface: Polyurea
- Cabinet Construction: Vented
- Width: 270 mm
- Height: 457 mm
- Depth: 290 mm
- Weight: 10,4 Kg
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.