Laney Audiohub Freestyle 4X4 Portable PA Speaker
Laney Audiohub Freestyle 4X4 Portable PA SpeakerDetails
The Laney Audiohub Freestyle 4X4 PA Speaker is a lightweight, versatile and portable battery powered PA loudspeaker. Featuring four 4'' woofers and a high frequency tweeter, the Audiohub Freestyle 4X4 delivers crystal-clear sound and is perfect for live performances with audiences of up to 80 people. The Laney Audiohub Freestyle 4X4 is equipped with 1/4'' and XLR input connectors, along with Bluetooth connectivity for wireless audio streaming and 1/4'' Link jacks for connecting additional speakers.
Product Ref: 76120View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Despite the lightweight design, the Audiohub Freestyle 4X4 delivers powerful sound projection while the on-board digital effects and selectable EQ presets allow you to enhance your performance.
Up to 24 Hours Operation
When used with Lithium Ion batteries, Laney Audiohub Freestyle offers up to 24 hours of continual use - something rarely found in portable PA speakers of this price point. Having being meticulously designed to ensure complete ease of use, the Audiohub Freestyle 4X4 is the perfect solution for any mobile musician, just plug in and play.
Whether you're performing a gig, busking in town or having a party, the Audiohub Freestyle 4X4 ensures you have complete compatibility with a wide range of audio sources. Featuring 6 channels - two of which are switchable for microphones or line/instruments inputs - the Freestyle 4X4 is a simple as connect and play. Additionally, the Bluetooth connectivity and Aux input jack allows you to listen to your favourite tracks or play along to them. The Link I/O connectors and subwoofer output are perfect for connecting additional units and expanding your setup.
- Completely portable loudspeaker, weighing only 6.5kg
- Battery or PSU operation
- Up to 24 hours of operation when using batteries
- Suitable for audiences of up to 80 people
- Four 4'' woofers and a high frequency tweeter
- 6 channels
- 35W in conventional mode and 10W in eco mode
- Bluetooth connectivity for wireless audio streaming
- Equipped with an Anti Feedback function
- Selectable EQ presets for a range of applications
- 1/4'' link I/O connectors
- Sub link output
- 1/4'' FX remote connector
- Pole/tripod mountable design
- Suitable for floor applications
- Plug and play - no setup required
- On board digital FX - reverb and echo
- Channels: 6-Channels
- Woofers: 4 x 4'' Woofers
- Tweeter: 1 x High Frequency Tweeter
- Effects: HQ Reverb and Echo - Digital Effects
- Equalisation: Selectable EQ Presets
- 2 x Jack/XLR Combo
- 2 x 1/4'' Jack
- Aux Mini Jack
- Battery/PSU Operation: 8 x AA or 3 x Lithium Ion Batteries
- Dimensions: 540mm x 175mm x 175mm (H x W x D)
- Weight: 6.5kg
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.