Mackie 402-VLZ4 4 Channel Analog Compact Mixer
Mackie 402-VLZ4 4 Channel Analog Compact MixerDetails
Product Ref: 40022View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Outstanding Onyx Mic Preamps
There are 2 onboard, studio-grade Onyx mic preamps that are designed for low-input applications. The preamps offer an ultra-wide 60 dB gain range and 128.5 dB dynamic range. With an extended frequency response, the preamps also offer incredibly low distortion levels.
- 4-channel mixer featuring signature high-headroom, low-noise design
- 2 boutique-quality Onyx mic preamps
- Ultra-wide 60 dB gain range
- 128.5 dB dynamic range
- +22 dBu line input handling
- Extended frequency response
- Improved RF rejection ideal for broadcast applications
- Integrated phantom power
- Four high-headroom line inputs
- Selectable instrument inputs on first two channels - no DI box needed
- 2-band EQ (80Hz, 12kHz)
- 18 dB/ oct 100Hz low-cut filter on mic input channels
- High-resolution 8-segment stereo metres
- Sealed rotary controls resist dust & grime
- Rugged steel chassis with powder-coat finish
- High-visibility, high-contrast controls
- Main Mix Noise
- Main Mix Knob Down, Channel Level Knobs Down: -103 dBu
- Main Mix Knob @ Unity, Channel Level Knobs Down: -98 dBu
- Main Mix Knob @ Unity, Channel Level Knobs @ Unity: -92 dBu
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 102 dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD)
- 20Hz - 80kHz Bandwidth: 0.005 Percent
- 20Hz - 20kHz: 0.003 Percent
- Main Mix Knob Down: -70 dBu
- Channel Level Knob Down: -94 dBu
- Frequency Response
- Mic Input to Main Output: +0, -1 dB, 20Hz to 50kHz. +0, -3 dB, <10Hz to >100kHz
- Equivalent Input Noise
- 150Ω Termination: -128.5 dBu, 20Hz - 20kHz
- Common Mode Rejection Ratio
- 1kHz: Better Than -70 dB
- Maximum Levels
- Mic In: +21 dBu
- Tape In: +24 dBu
- All Other Inputs: +22 dBu
- All Outputs: +22 dBu
- Mic In: 2.55kΩ
- Instrument Input: 1MΩ
- All Other Inputs: 10kΩ Or Greater
- Tape Out: 1.0kΩ
- Phones Out: 60Ω
- All Other Outputs: 120Ω
- High Shelving: ±15 dB @ 12kHz
- Low Shelving: ±15 dB @ 80Hz
- AC Power Requirements
- Power Consumption: 8W
- UK: 200-240 VAC, 50/60Hz
- External Power Supply AC Connector: 2-Pin IEC 250 VAC
- Operating Temperature: 0° - 40°C
- Weight: 1.36 kg
- Height: 186 mm
- Width: 147 mm
- Depth: 41 mm
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.