Phonic ISI6 Digital Mixer
Phonic ISI6 Digital MixerDetails
The Phonic ISI6 Digital Mixer With Colour Touch Screen is a 16 channel advanced digital mixer with 16 mono mic/line insert points and grouped phantom power. The unit also has flexible output possibilities through its 1/4" multi outputs, XLR main and control room outputs. The IS16's smart design features a colour touch screen and VGA output for those who primarily work with computers in their recording and mixing process. With a myriad of features, this digital mixer is ideal for any professional studio engineer looking to broaden their digital equipment.
For more information please refer to the PDF below.
Product Ref: 63902View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Looking for an advanced digital mixer with the usability of an analog console? Look no further than the Phonic IS16. On the surface, the IS16 is a 16 input channel mixer with a set of XLR and 1/4" inputs on each channel. The unit also has flexible output possibilities through 1/4" multi outputs, and XLR main and control room outputs. But the IS16 offers so much more than mere inputs and outputsPhonic's IS16 Digital Mixer packs an entire studio worth of gear into a small, compact system. Delay, EQ and dynamics are found on all input and output channels, so there is no need to waste money on external processors. Digital AES/EBU inputs and outputs are included, which allow for expanding the scope of your system by connecting it to external digital consoles. A 31-band graphic equalizer is available on the DFX processor for complete refinement of main signals. The built-in VGA output connector allows all functions to be viewed with ease on any modern computer monitor. A USB/FireWire interface allows PC and Mac connectivity through USB 2.0 and FireWire connections. With built-in EQs, dynamics, delays, digital effects, signal generator, and meter bridge, the Phonic IS16 is not your run-of-the-mill mixer. It is powerful enough to suit multiple applications - as a live sound reinforcement mixer, a stage and in ear monitor mixer or for producing professional studio recordings.
- 16 mono mic/line with insert points and grouped phantom power
- Internal digital sampling rate up to 96 kHz in 24-bit resolution
- Compact design achieved through 16 faders encompassing three layers (Channel, AUX/Group, Multi)
- 17 ultra-smooth 100 mm motorised faders arranged in a familiar analog mixer arrangement
- Intuitive GUI interface accessed through a full colour touch-screen
- 31-band GEQ available on EFX 1 and Main Out, 15-band GEQ on EFX 2
- 4-band parametric EQs can be found on all input channels,multi outputs and main outputs
- Digital AES/EBU input and output
- Eight balanced 1/4" phone jack 'multi' outputs
- 8 AUX and 8 Group buses assignable to ‘multi’ outputs
- Dual true algorithm-based multi-effects processor. Effects can be applied to any input channel, aux send or group, and the stereo effect signals can be assigned to main stereo mix or all eight multi outputs
- 25 dynamic processors available on input channels, ‘multi’ outputs and main mix
- Save and instantly recall scenes at the touch of a button
- Processing accomplished through a high quality 40-bit floating point digital signal processor
- Includes FireWire/USB interface for multi-track PC and Mac connectivity through USB 2.0 / FireWire interface
- VGA D-Sub output: Progressive scan up to 1024x768p@60Hz (XGA)
- All features and functions of the IS16 can be accessed through the use of a USB 2.0 mouse
- Audio Interface compatible with Windows XP, Vista and 7, and Mac OSX operating systems
- Wireless control through Wi-Fi connection (includes USB wifi stick model no. UTD10 )
- Ethernet connection for remote operation through local area network
- Remote operation possible through iPad or beta Android apps
- iPad application now available through App Store, firmware update required
- Beta Android software now available through Google Play
- Optional gooseneck lamp for illuminating the board in dark areas
- Rack mounting kit included
- Microsoft® Windows® XP SP3 / Windows® Vista / Windows® 7 (x84 and x64)
- Available USB or FireWire port
- Core 2 Duo processor or equivalent AMD Athlon processor
- Motherboard with Intel or VIA chipset
- 5400 RPM or faster hard disk drive (7200 RPM or faster with 8 MB cache recommended)
- 1 GB or more of RAM (2 GB recommended)
- OS X 10.6.2 or later
- Core 2 Duo or newer processor
- 1 GB or more of RAM
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.