Pioneer DJM-450 DJ Mixer
Pioneer DJM-450 DJ MixerDetails
Product Ref: 79519View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Ergonomic, Professional Layout
The DJM-450 presents you with an intuitive and ergonomic design, based on the original layout of the DJM-900NXS2 professional mixer. This lays out all the controls for you, in the optimal position to ensure you can access all functions and parameters with ease, while in the mix.
Exceptional Sound Quality
The DJM-450 features a built-in 64-bit digital signal processor which utilises dithering technology to ensure optimal audio quality throughout. Whether you’re playing from an analog or digital, the DJM-450 will provide you with a warm and high-quality sound.
Smooth Controls and Magvel Crossfader
Also featured on the DJM-450 is a range of controls and functions that help to streamline and improving your mixing capabilities. 3-band EQs are included on both channels for optimal control, allowing you to make seamless transitions between mixes by balancing the individual frequency bands for advanced mixing techniques. The EQs and channel faders themselves features curves equivalent to those found on the DJM-9000NXS2, giving you optimal precision while mixing. The channel fader delivers improved accuracy and a smoother operation, perfect for longer mixes that require gliding transitions. One of the most prominent features of the mixer is the Magvel crossfader (also taken from the DJM-900NXS2) is perfect for a range of applications, from transitioning mixes to scratching, providing an accurate and smooth operation that will last for more than 10 million movements.
Professional Integrated FX
One of the most sought after features of modern-day DJ mixer’s is the ability to provide FX for more dynamic mixing. You can add a range of professional effects to your mixes using the filter suite (Also inherited from the DJM-900NXS2) featuring a wide variety of FX including: Dub Echo, Sweep, Noise, Filter and more. Beat FX are also included which sync to the tempo of your mix to create BPM-based effects including: Delay, Echo, Spiral, Reverb, Trans, Flanger, Pitch and Roll. Additionally there is a send and return connection which allows you to connect applications from your mobile device via USB and use them alongside the mixers internal FX. Simply choose your preferred return type from Aux or Insert to achieve the sound you want.
The DJM-450 comes complete with free licence keys for Pioneer’s professional DJ performance applications (Rekordbox DJ and Rekordbox DVS), allowing you to play digital tracks from your computer using turntables and a control vinyl (not included). The DJ-450’s built-in sound card allows you to connect the mixer to your computer using a single USB cable for added convenience.
- Professional, ergonomic layout inherited from the DJM-9000NXS2
- 3-band EQ on each channel
- 64-bit digital signal processor with dithering technology
- Smooth channel faders and Magvel crossfader
- Wide range of digital FX including BPM based effects
- Send/Return connection for connecting applications via USB
- Free licences keys for rekordbox DJ and rekordbox DVS
- XLR terminal for high quality sound output
- Two headphones outputs
- Signal GND terminal
- Gold-plated RCAs
- Independent mic section
- Channels: AUDIO x 2, MIC x 1, AUX x 1
- Inputs: LINE x 3 (RCA), PHONO x 2 (RCA), MIC x 1 (1/4-inch TRS x 1)
- Outputs: MASTER OUT x 2 (XLR x 1, RCA x 1), HEADPHONE MONITOR OUT x 2 (1/4-inch STEREO PHONE JACK, 3.5-mm STEREO MINI JACK)
- Other Inputs/Outputs: USB(B) x 1, USB(A) x 1
- Sampling Rate: 48 kHz
- D/A Converter: 24-bit
- A/D Converter: 24-bit
- Frequency Range: 20 Hz-20 kHz (LINE)
- Distortion: 0.005 (LINE-MASTER1)
- S/N Ratio: 94 dB (LINE)
- Power Consumption: DC12V 1.7A
- Dimensions: 230 mm (W) × 108 mm (H) × 320 mm (D)
- Weight: 3.2 kg
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.