Reloop RHP-15 Closed-Back Professional DJ Headphones, Black
Reloop RHP-15 Closed-Back Professional DJ Headphones, BlackDetails
Product Ref: 63305View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Reloop's Unique DesignReloop products are exclusively developed and designed in Germany. The Reloop development team is located in Germany and can look back on nearly 20 years' of experience in the development of DJ and studio equipment as well as event technology. The Reloop team, consisting of passionate DJs, producers and sound designers, is part of the DJ culture and that is why fresh and inspiring ideas from everyday DJ life continually have influence on our product development. The Reloop sound engineers always work closely with our selected Asian production facilities because detailed precision during product manufacturing has the highest priority. Reloop products are tested and optimised all over the world by DJs and producers as our focus lies on the development of highly sophisticated equipment. It is our aim to give DJs and musicians new and innovative possibilities, while supporting their creative work.
- Closed DJ headphones with high-performance 50-mm drivers
- Powerful sound optimised for DJs
- Sturdy construction for professional use
- Smart retractable construction for compact and safe transport
- Rotatable ear cups for flexible handling while DJing
- Comfortable and resistant head bracket with padding
- High-quality aluminium inlays with Reloop logo
- Comfortable ear pads for long DJ sessions
- Removable audio cable
- One-sided cable routing
- Gold-plated connections, incl. 6.3-mm adapter
- Frequency range: 10 Hz - 20 kHz
- Impedance: 42 Ohm
- Acoustic pressure: 100 dB
- Maximum input: 2000 mW
- Connections: 3.5/6.3 mm jacks
- Weight: 0.31 kg
- Includes: Large carrying bag for headphones and accessories, cables, adapters
The product price includes 4 years' warranty and 60 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 60 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.