View Full Description
Limited Edition Gold Turntable
This limited edition version of the RP-7000 is a unique and eye-catching turntable featuring all gold hardware. The product is limited to a run of 1000 pieces worldwide, and the engraved plate features a unique serial number, making this turntable as much of a collectors item as it is a functional turntable. This special edition of the RP-7000 comes supplied with a golden headshell and a golden carbon fibre record cleaner. The turntable itself is the perfect solution for all vinyl DJs and DVS users who are looking for a professional high-torque, club-standard turntable with extremely strong motor and a sturdy and indestructible construction. With its classy and scratch-resistant painted gold finish the RP-7000GLD is not only suited for your everyday club grind, it also looks extremely cool.
A Device Of Precision
On the technical side, the RP-7000GLD has also got a lot to offer: the highly dependable direct drive and improved even speed with digital correction make this turntable reliable and a device of precision.
High-Resolution Digital Fader
Thanks to the three selectable pitch ranges (+/-8 , +/-16 and +/-50 ) and the high-resolution digital fader, the pitch resolution is highly precise. With a divergence of only 0.02 beatmatching becomes easy as can be with the RP-7000GLD Sophisticated and fast turntablism showcases can also be realized without a problem, thanks to the additional start/stop button for vertical positioning and a variable torque from "Classic" to HiTorque.
Individual And Creative Impulses
More variety in the mix: with the reverse button and an adjustable start/stop time from 0.2 to 6 seconds, individual and creative impulses can be set with the RP-7000 LTD. As the turntable is equipped with a line/phono switch, it can even be connected directly to line inputs of mixers or amps - grounding not necessary.
- Special golden edition, strictly limited to 1,000 pieces worldwide
- Fitting golden headshell and golden carbon fibre record cleaner also included
- Quartz driven DJ turntable with upper-torque direct drive
- Adjustable torque (1.6 kg/cm - 4.5 kg/cm)
- Classy painted metallic finish
- Phono and line output (no grounding necessary)
- Direct connection of turntable and motor for best possible stability
- Adjustable start/stop time (0.2 - 6 Sek.)
- Metal housing
- Especially heavy construction
- Vertically adjustable S-shaped tonearm with anti-skating
- Pitch Range +/-8 , +/-16 , +/-50
- Easy to exchange, freely revolvable needle illumination with super bright LED
- Quartz lock
- Safety mains switch
- Reverse switch
- Additional start/stop button for vertical positioning
- Rubber inlay for reduction of vibrations and ambient noise
- Removable mains and RCA cables
- Sunk-in connection cavity for easy case installation
- Shock proof feet
- Vibration-resistant base
- 2x start/stop buttons
- Adjustable stop time (0.2 - 6 sec.)
- Incl. slipmat, tone arm illumination, golden headshell & golden carbon fibre record cleaner
- Type: Manual quartz direct drive turntable
- Drive: Quartz driven upper-torque direct drive
- Motor: Brushless DC motor
- Speed: 3 speeds, fully manual
- Turntable RPM: 33 1/3, 45 and 78 RPM
- Turntable: Aluminum die casting
- Pitch: Variably adjustable +/-8%, +/-16%, +/-50%
- Torque: Adjustable from min. 1600 - 4500 g/cm
- Start-up time/tempo change: Less than 0.2 sec.
- Brake system: Electronic brake
- Wow and flutter: 0.02% WRMS*
- S/N ratio: More than -55 dB (1 kHz, 4mV input)
- Admissible cartridge weight range: 3.5 - 8.5 g (incl. headshell 13 - 18 g)
- Anti-skating range: 0 - 3 g
- Power input: 13 W
- Power supply: AC 115/230 V, 60/50 Hz (EU/US), AC 100 V, 50/60 Hz (JP)
- Dimensions: 458 x 144.6 x 354 mm
- Weight: 9.5 kg
Please Note: Stylus and cartridge sold separately.
The product price includes 4 years' warranty and 60 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 60 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
This item usually qualifies for free standard delivery. Saturday and timed delivery services are also available as cost options when you add the item to your shopping basket.
If you also purchase items that do not
qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your
order which will be shown in your shopping basket.