Samson Expedition XP800 Portable PA System
Samson Expedition XP800 Portable PA SystemDetails
Product Ref: 68261View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Portable and Powerful PA System
Samson's Expedition XP800 is an all-in-one sound system that offers excellent audio quality with quick and easy setup. Providing 800 watts of power, the XP800 features a lightweight, 8-channel powered mixer and two 8" speakers. For enhanced portability, the XP800 offers a unique speaker-locking design that allows the system and all its components to be packed up and transported as a single unit weighing just over 18kg.
Bluetooth Connectivity and Versatile Applications
The XP800 is ideal for education, business and house of worship applications because users with limited PA experience can set it up quickly and efficiently. With Bluetooth® connectivity to wirelessly stream audio from laptops, tablets and smartphones, the XP800 is also perfect for presentations, parties and karaoke. The XP800 includes a USB Wireless port for integrating wireless microphone and devices.
Monitor Sends & Built-In Effects
Musicians and more experienced sound operators will benefit from the XP800's advanced features such as monitor outputs for expanding your signal with active speakers, selectable digital effects and 2-band (Bass and Treble) EQ on all input channels. The inclusion of four mic preamps and multiple stereo connection options optimize the XP800 for band rehearsals and performances.
The XP800's speaker enclosures feature a tilt-back design so they can be used as stage monitors, as well as 1 3/8" speaker stands mounts. Furthermore, the mixer section can be removed and mounted in rack cases or on suitable stands.
- 800-watt portable PA system
- Ideal for small to medium-sized venues (audiences of 60–100)
- Packs up into a single portable unit that weighs just over 40lb
- Lightweight Class D amplifier produces 2 x 400 watts of stereo power
- Dual 2-way speakers with 8" woofers and 1" HF drivers
- Bluetooth® connectivity to wirelessly stream music
- Removable 8-channel mixer
- Four Mic/Line inputs (XLR and 1/4") for microphones and line level devices
- Hi-Z input for direct guitar connections
- Two stereo channels with multiple input options (1/4", 1/8", RCA) for connecting external devices (MP3 players, keyboards, etc.)
- USB Wireless port for use with Samson's XPD USB Digital Wireless Systems (sold separately)
- Bass and treble controls on each channel
- 16 presets of 24-bit digital effects with Send level control
- Footswitch jack for remote FX control
- Phantom power for condenser microphones
- Sub output for active subwoofers
- Music/Speech switch for optimizing output EQ for speech or music playback
- Stereo monitor outputs with level control
- Durable ABS high-impact plastic construction
- 1 3/8" speaker stand mounts
- Tilt-back design for using speakers as floor monitors
- Two 25" speaker cables included
- Output Power (Peak): 800 Watts @ 8 Ohms (400 Watts Per Channel)
- Output Power (Average): 400 Watts @ 8 Ohms (200 Watts Per Channel)
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz – 20 kHz
- LF Driver (Per Unit): 1 x 8 Inch Bass Transducer
- HF Driver (Per Unit): 1 x 1 Inch Tweeter
- Inputs: XLR, 1/4" Jack (Balanced), RCA, 3.5mm Stereo, USB Wireless
- Outputs: 1/4" Monitor, 1/4" Sub Out, 1/4" Speaker Output
- Output Level (Max): +22 dBu @ 10 K Ohms
- Phantom Power: +15V DC, Fixed Phantom Voltage
- EQ (High): 10kHz Shelving (+/- 15dB)
- EQ (Low): 100Hz Shelving (+/- 15dB)
- Speech/Music Switch: 167Hz, 3dB/Octave
- Effects: 16 Preset, 24-Bit DSP
- Indicators: 5-Point Level, Limiter, Phantom
- Bluetooth: Version 3.0/ A2DP
- Height: 19” / 485 mm
- Width: 10.6” / 270 mm
- Length: 20.1” / 510 mm
- Weight: 18.8 Kg
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.