View Full Description
Next-Generation TrueResponse Transducer Technology
Compact, powerful, and warm. Sennheiser's newly-developed TrueResponse technology delivers incredible sound directly to you. Boasting a single unique dynamic driver measuring only 7mm, the IE 400 Pro IEMs let you experience true high-resolution audio with unmatched clarity. An ultra-wide frequency response ranging from deep down at 6Hz all the way up to 19kHz combined with the physical air-movement of a dynamic design gives you sound you can feel.
Each IEM features a system of magnets with unique triple-duct ventilation. This intelligent architecture prevents acoustic stress. The result? An incredibly-low distortion factor of 0.08-percent, meaning you can monitor with confidence, even at high SPLs. No more worrying about unwanted artefacts, overlapping frequencies, and nasty resonance peaks that you'd often experience with armature drivers. Just pure sonic excellence, giving you studio sound on stage, at home, or on the move.
Natural Sound with Impact and Clarity
Perfect for even the loudest of environments. The Sennheiser IE 400 Pro In-Ear Monitors represent Sennheiser's MoreMe philosophy. They let you hear exactly what you want to hear with outstanding definition and detail. Even at high sound pressure levels, the IE 400 Pros give you sound with an impressive resolution without distortion. A strong and transparent mid-range with rich content and plenty of impact lets you hear every nuance of vocals, instrumentation, and more.
The Perfect Fit
Comfort isn't just a luxury. It's a necessity. The IE 400 Pro IEMs ensure you can monitor with confidence, whether you’re performing on stage, mixing a track in the studio, or listening to music you enjoy. Thanks to the compact transducer design, Sennheiser have been able to create an IEM solution that sits comfortably in your ears for every single occasion. Even for long and active performances, these intelligently-designed monitors stay secure to give you the ultimate in-ear monitoring experience on stage.
Silicone or viscoelastic memory foam tips are provided with the IE 400 Pros, both of which adapt to the structure and depth of your ear canal for a reliable fit. Combined with durable and innovative cable ducting with a deep-set connector and ergonomic driver housings, these high-performance IEMs remain comfortable and durable, even when used for several hours.
"Scope of delivery and design are top-notch, while comfort and usability of fit and handling leave nothing to be desired. The in-ears are convincing in terms of sound with fine trebles, which convey a good stage sound, as well as a rich sub-bass... The bottom line is that the buyer gets an enormous amount of “value for money” because it’s a well-developed product, with a very solid sound, at a very fair price." — headphonecheck.
In the Box
- IE 400 Pro In-Ear Monitors, Clear
- Foam and Silicone Ear Adapters
- 3.5mm to 6.3mm Jack Adapter
- Transport Case
- Cleaning Tool
- Quick Guide
- Safety Guide
- High-resolution sound with a precise and detailed soundstage
- Delivers phenomenal power, clarity, and depth, even at high SPLs
- Newly-developed dynamic 7mm wideband transducers deliver sound you can feel
- Innovative design boasting a system of magnets with triple-duct ventilation
- TrueResponse driver system reduces acoustic stress factors for an ultra-low distortion factor of 0.08-percent
- Two-chamber absorber in the direction of the ear canal minimises resonance peaks
- Can achieve high sound pressure levels that would normally cause clipping and distortion in other in-ear systems
- Outstanding impact and punch with transparent mids and clear highs
- Wide frequency response ranging from 6Hz up to 19kHz
- Interference effects in transitional frequencies and phase differences are avoided
- Comfortable operation even at high volumes for outstanding control and sonic perception
- Unique ultra-compact construction that fits comfortable and securely into any ear
- Complete with silicone and viscoelastic memory foam tips that adapt to the structure and depth of your ear canal
- Exceptional shielding thanks to the optimized earpiece shape and flexible tips
- Cable concept is ideal for stage use and features an innovative duct (patent application in progress)
- Deep-set connector and double-backed protection to withstand tough and demanding use
- Perfect for professional use - sounds that would previously get lost in the mix are audible with the IE 400 Pro In-Ear Monitors
- Ideal for everyday listening use – hear your favourite music with incredible detail
- Housing Colour: Clear
- Frequency Response: 6Hz - 19kHz
- Impedance: 16 Ohms
- Sound Pressure Level: 123dB (1kHz / 1Vrms)
- Total Harmonic Distortion:
- Noise Attenuation: Up to 26dB
- Magnetized Field Strength: 2mT