Shure M44-7 Scratch DJ Cartridge
Shure M44-7 Scratch DJ CartridgeDetails
The Shure M44-7 DJ scratch cartridge has been revived with the exact specifications of the classic original. The M44-7 offers an ultra-high output for maximum clarity. The high skip resistance allows you to heavily scratch with the confidence that it won't jump to another track. As used by artists such as The Beat Junkies and The X-Ecutioners, the Shure M44-7 is the classic choice for DJ scratching in both live and studio situations.
Product Ref: 9116View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Using a combination of Shure's wide-diameter cantilever and a tracking force of 1.5 to 3.0 grams, the M44-7's rugged construction is highly resilient to wear and tear. Through careful engineering in the weight balance, your vinyls will not be damaged by the M44-7 even through rough usage. The 9.5 mV output is one of the highest in the industry, providing a powerful resonance and bass capable of filling live venues with a top quality sound.
Included In The Box
- 1 x Shure M44-7 Scratch DJ Cartridge
- 1 x Attached Flip-Down Stylus Guard
- 1 x Headshell Screwdriver
- 1 x Extra Set of 4 Headshell Wires (4-99)
- 1 x Stylus Cleaning Brush
- 1 x Headshell Weight (3 g)
- 1 x User Guide
- 1 x Mounting Hardware
- Produces powerful, resonating sound with 9.5 mV output
- Ultra high skip resistance & output
- Ultra low record wear
- Sound emphasis on big bass
- Constructed with Type S cantilever for high durability
- Tone Arm Mount: Standard 1/2 inch
- Cartridge Type: Moving Magnet
- Output Voltage: 9.5 mV at 1 kHz
- Recommended Load: 47 kΩ Parallel to 450 pf
- Tracking Force Range: 1.5 to 3 Grams
- Stylus Cantilever: Shure Type S Heat-Treated Aluminium Alloy
- Diamond Stylus Tip: Spherical Radius 0.7 mm
- Frequency Response: 20 to 17 kHz
- Stereo Channel Balance: 2 dB
- Channel Separation: 20 dB (at 1 kHz)
- Skip Resistance: Ultra High
- Output: Ultra High
- Record Wear: Ultra Low
- Sound Emphasis: Big Bass
- Weight: 6 g
- Height: 15.9 mm
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.