SubZero 400w 15" Active Floor Monitor
SubZero 400w 15" Active Floor MonitorDetails
The Subzero 400w Active Floor Monitor is an ideal way to listen to your own performance during large live events. Featuring an angled carpeted wooden cabinet that houses a high quality 15" speaker and a protective metal grille, this speaker is perfect for travelling musicians. The easy to use control panel features two inputs, powered and line outputs and a three band EQ for ultimate control.
Product Ref: 69005View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Classic Wedge Shape
The traditional angled cabinet and durable rubber feet let the speaker sit comfortably on the floor without any movement or wobble. Made from a durable carpeted wooden body and a full metal grille, this speaker is built to withstand many live gigs and transporting.
Easy Monitoring Solution
The Subzero 15" Active Floor Monitor is ideal for stage musicians who require an accurate replication of what they are playing. Featuring an easy to use control panel, simply connect the monitor to a line out on your mixer or PA system and turn up the volume! The 3 band EQ lets you be in full control of the tone and 400w of peak power is ideal for most live situations.
- Mic Input: XLR or Stereo Jack
- Line Input: RCA or Stereo Jack
- Line Output: XLR or Stereo Jack
- Powered Output: Two Pole Speaker Out
- Tone Control: 3 Band EQ
- Speaker Dimension: 15 Inch
- Tweeter: 1.35" Speaker
- Power: 250W RMS / 400W Peak
- Nominal Impedance: 8 Ohm
- Max SPL: 126dB
- Crossover: Passive at 4KHz
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20KHz +/-3dB
- Input Sensitivity: -42dBV (Mic) -15dBV (line)
- Cabinet Material: Carpeted Wood
- Weight: 26kg
- Dimensions: 680 x 350 x 470mm
The Latest in Audio Technology and Sound
SubZero's wide range of instruments represents the latest in innovation and versatility, offering high grade components and quality craftsmanship at an affordable price. Drawing inspiration from boutique designs, SubZero has created a series of affordable, reliable and modern instruments, offering high quality gear for the modern musician.
With a full range of audio equipment including Amplifiers, Speakers, Mixers, PA, Microphones and Electric Guitars; SubZero products feature the same attention-to-detail that one would expect from any high quality audio manufacturer. SubZero is proud to deliver the ultimate in value, looks and cutting edge sound.
SubZero is an exclusive premium brand of Gear4music
The product price includes 5 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.