SubZero SZ-PMIX16DSP 400W Powered DSP Mixer
SubZero SZ-PMIX16DSP 400W Powered DSP MixerDetails
The SubZero SZ-PMIX16DSP is a premium quality 2 x 120W RMS powered mixer with 8 x XLR inputs and 4 x 1/4" Jack inputs. Featuring a three band EQ and a 16 program Digital Signal Processor, this powered mixer offers real-time effects at an unprecedented price. This sleek, analog console packs in versatility and functionality, with a user-friendly and familiar design making the SZ-PMIX16DSP a great addition to any recording or live set-up.
Product Ref: 36974View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
16 Channel Mixer with 16 DSP Effects
For precise, high-performance amplification, the 350W Powered DSP Mixer by Gear4music represents fantastic value for money. This mixer features an array of inputs, including 8 XLR Mic input channels, 4 stereo-line input channels, 2 stereo return line input channels and a stereo RCA tape input and output.
This great value powered mixer also features an inbuilt 16 program Digital Signal Processor offering an array of digital effects that can be assigned to each channel, including a range of reverb effects, delay, and chorus effects, so you will always be able to find the right sound, whatever the venue.
Compact, Highly Transportable Casing
This compact unit is presented in a rugged, yet lightweight casing, making it easy to transport. Integrated to the casing is a retractable carry handle, making carrying the unit even easier. Ideal for taking to gigs!
- 2 x 120W RMS / 2 x 200W Peak at 4 Ohms
- Built in Phantom Power +48V
- Precision level display with peak hold
- Three band EQ on each channel
- Low cut filter on each channel
- Built in 16 program DSP
- Mute function on all channels
- High grade ALPS potentiometers
- Precision 45mm faders
- 1/4" Jack and Speakon outputs
- Band Width: 20HZ-20KHz ≤ ± 0.5dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.05 (20Hz-20KHz)
- Input Gain Trim: 40dB
- Equalization Range:
- Low: 100Hz±15dB
- Mid: 2.7KHzHz±15dB
- High: 10KHz±15dB
- Max Output: +20dB
- Low Cut: 100Hz/-12dB
- Dimensions: 380mm x 345mm 90mm
The Latest in Audio Technology and Sound
SubZero's wide range of instruments represents the latest in innovation and versatility, offering high grade components and quality craftsmanship at an affordable price. Drawing inspiration from boutique designs, SubZero has created a series of affordable, reliable and modern instruments, offering high quality gear for the modern musician.
With a full range of audio equipment including Amplifiers, Speakers, Mixers, PA, Microphones and Electric Guitars; SubZero products feature the same attention-to-detail that one would expect from any high quality audio manufacturer. SubZero is proud to deliver the ultimate in value, looks and cutting edge sound.
SubZero is an exclusive premium brand of Gear4music
The product price includes 5 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.