TC Helicon VoiceLive 3 Vocal Processor
TC Helicon VoiceLive 3 Vocal ProcessorDetails
Be part of the singer/songwriter revolution. The TC Helicon VoiceLive 3 Vocal Processor gives you the ability to modify your vocals and instruments on the fly. A conveniently designed stompbox that lets you apply effects, harmonies, and create loops.
Built without compromise. VoiceLive 3 is the follow up to the industry standard VoiceLive 2. Alongside studio ready vocal effects, the built-in guitar effects use the tones of the world-renowned TC Electronics guitar pedals. This is an upgrade your live show deserves.
Product Ref: 42464View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
VoiceLive 3 allows you to take your vocals to awe-inspiring heights with the rich tones of a premium stomp box collection, it's a songwriting tool that will set your creativity on fire! VoiceLive 3 is the ultimate 3-in-1 professional performance system for vocals, guitar and phrase looping, ready to rock your, and your audience's world.
Range Of Vocal Effects
VoiceLive 3 has a mindblowing array of vocal effects, more comprehensive than anything created before. Featuring 11 independent effects blocks and over 180 different styles, plus more than 200 factory presets available straight out of the box, it's the absolute pinnacle of technology for vocalists and the perfect partner for your voice.
When your voice is the front and centre of the performance, you need a no compromise approach. VoiceLive 3 includes exciting new Harmony modes - Pedal, Fixed, and Mixed-Mode for expanding voicing and musical possibilities. There's a new authentic vocoder with voice-controlled polyphonic synth and robot modes allowing you to play your voice like an instrument. Adaptive Tone enhances your vocals automatically and professionally, whilst the improved effects suite contains some of TC Helicon's best-loved vocal effects including doubling, harmony, echo, reverb, flanger, chopper, choir and more. Some of the sounds of TC Electronic's TonePrint pedals are present, including Flashback Delay, Hall of Fame Reverb amd Vortex Flanger. The guitar section of VoiceLive 3 can rival even some of the best-stocked pedalboards. A wide choice of amp emulations from vintage British to American classics are there for when bringing your own amp just isn't practical.
Individual Vocal & Guitar Amp Outputs
VoiceLive 3 features dedicated outs for stereo vocal and stereo guitar amp completely independent of the vocal output going to the PA. Even when you're looping pedals and guitars, the loops will go to separate destinations.
Under The Hood
As well as cutting-edge hardware, look under the hood of VoiceLive 3 and you'll find new 3iC processing, 3 independent cores dedicated solely to guitars, vocals and looping. These are complemented by increased memory capacity, lightning-fast access and more than double the processing power of the flagship VoiceLive 2.
- Ultimate vocal, guitar and looping performance multi-effects processor
- Quickly create pro studio quality vocals with harmony, doubling, echo, reverb, megaphone and more
- Integrated guitar multi-effects with TC ELECTRONIC TonePrint styles and amplifier modeling
- Multi-track looper for verse/chorus song creation with on-board storage
- MIDI sync locks looper and delay/rhythm effects to external MIDI tempo
- Adaptive Tone for perfect EQ, compression, de-essing and gating
- 1200+ user configurable parameters for complete control
- Hundreds of downloadable presets to fit your musical style
- Stereo USB audio interface for easy recording
- Loop import and export via USB thumb drive
- Dedicated outputs for stereo PA, stereo guitar and monitoring
- Independent headphone mix for in-ear monitoring
- Unique guitar/headphone combo cable included
- Echo & Delay
- HardTune & Correction
- Adaptive Tone
- Amp Modeling
- Resonant Filter
- Mod (Flange, Chorus, De-tune)
- Talkbox (part of Vocoder)
- 250 factory presets
- Memory for 500 presets
- 10 steps per preset
- 10 footswitches
- 6 preset-assignable footswitches for enabling/disabling FX blocks
- Detailed editing
- Genre and Styles preset categories
- Multi-track looper
- Layered for verse/chorus (B/C) over base loop A with infinite overdubs
- 10 x three track loop storage
- 45 minutes total loop time
- Dimensions: H 76mm x W 350mm x D 261mm
- Weight: 2.3 kg
- Casing: Adonised extruded aluminium and steel chassis
- Knobs: Rubberised edit/mix knobs
- Handle: Recessed rubberised handle
- Display: 192 x 64 blue STN LCD, white back light
- Footswitch light: Tri-coloured footswitch light ring
- Includes: Power supply, USB cable, quickstart guide, guitar/headphone cable
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.