Telefunken M80 Dynamic Microphone, Black Body with Chrome Head Grill
Telefunken M80 Dynamic Microphone, Black Body with Chrome Head GrillDetails
Product Ref: 47199View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The M80's head has been designed to reduce the proximity effect created by the cardioid polar pattern, meaning you vocals wont be indistinct, yet still receive the feedback characteristics of a directional microphone.
The Telefunken M80 includes a custom wound transformer that automatically matches impedance, providing consistent sound even when using different mixing boards, unlike some other preamplifiers which can operate at different impedance levels; affecting the sound of your microphone.
The diaphragm on the Telefunken M80 is super thin, which gives it a fast, un-colored response that captures your sound with incredible detail. Because it's not a midrange-heavy mic like some dynamic mics, it's not just for vocals. You can get great results with the M80 in front of a guitar amp, over a snare drum, or virtually any other instrument that needs a detailed, well-balanced microphone.
- Dynamic super cardioid microphone for vocals, instruments, or percussion
- Wide frequency response (30Hz - 18 kHz) ideal for instruments and vocals
- Low-mass capsule and diaphragm with quick response
- Innovative capsule design reduces proximity effect
- Sleek black finish with black capsule grille
- Includes microphone clip and carry bag
- Microphone Type: Dynamic
- Polar Pattern: Super Cardioid
- Capsule: 25mm
- Frequency Range: 30 Hz - 18 kHz
- Sensitivity: 1.4 mV/pa
- Output Impedance: 300 Ohms
- SPL (Max): > 140 dB
- Connector: 3-Pin Male XLR
- Includes: Microphone Clip, Leather Carry Case, Packing Tube
- Length: 7.25" / 184 mm
- Diameter: 1.88" / 48 mm
- Weight: 371 g
The product price includes 4 years' warranty and 60 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 60 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.