Shure SM86 Condenser Vocal Microphone
Shure SM86 Condenser Vocal MicrophoneDetails
Product Ref: 6481View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
A lead vocalists requires a microphone able to withstand the tough conditions of touring and with robust construction and a break resistant microphone clip, the SM86 is exactly that. The vocal microphone is also ideal for home use and provides outstanding studio quality sound whilst minimising unwanted background noise with a cardioid polar pattern. Suitable for use with stage monitors and personal in-ear monitors, the mic also features an integrated three point shock mount to greatly reduce handling noise along with a two-stage pop filter to resist wind and breath noise.
Included In The Box
- 1 x SM86 Vocal Condenser Microphone
- 1 x Break Resistant Microphone Clip
- 1 x Microphone Bag
- 1 x 5/8" to 3/8" Thread Adapter
- Fixed condenser cartridge
- Tailored frequency response
- Rugged construction
- Cardioid polar pick-up pattern
- Ideal for stage monitors & in-ear monitors
- Integrated three-point shock mount
- Two-stage pop filter
- Type: Condenser
- Frequency Response: Tailored, 50Hz - 18kHz
- Sensitivity: -50.00 dBV/Pa - 3.15 mV/Pa
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Impedance: 150Ω
- Output Clipping Level: 1000Ω Load @ 1kHz: +3 dBV (1.41 V)
- Maximum SPL (@ 1kHz): 1000Ω Load (1% THD): 147 dB
- Equivalent Selfnoise: 23 dB(A)
- Dynamic Range: 124 dB
- Signal-To-Noise Ratio: 71 dB at 94 dB
- Power Requirements: 11 to 52 Vdc, 5.2 mA
- Case: Dark Grey, Enamel-Painted, Die-Cast With Stainless Steel Grille
- Switchable Low Cut: No
- Connector: XLR
- Attenuator: No
- Interchangeable Capsule: No
- Main Functionality: Performance
- Headphone Output: No
- Cartridge: Fixed
- Weight: 284 g
- Height: 183 mm
- Width: 49 mm
- Depth: 49 mm
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.