Turbosound iNSPIRE iP2000 Column PA System
Turbosound iNSPIRE iP2000 Column PA SystemDetails
The Turbosound iNSPIRE iP2000 is a powerful, high-quality loudspeaker that delivers outstanding sound and an optimised dispersion pattern - all in a surprisingly lightweight and easy to use package. The onboard 3-channel digital mixer and multichannel 1000 watt Class D amplifier drive the custom-engineered 12'' subwoofer and 17 neodymium drivers. Ideal for small to medium-sized performance venues, the iP2000 features balanced and unbalanced XLR combo inputs, Bluetooth connectivity, built-in DSP presets and Klark Teknik Spatial Sound Technology, all of which can be controlled remotely via the free downloadable iOS app.
Product Ref: 70609View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
1000 Watts of Perfect Sound
Designed for maximum portability, the iP2000 is quick and easy to setup; just attach the column to the base and connect your mic, or mixer and power. Three channels of Class D amplifier technology provides you with 1000 watts of power, all in a easy-to-use and lightweight package. Complete with an industry-leading DSP module, the iP2000 delivers dynamic equalisation along with sophisticated limiting functions to ensure both optimal performance and long-term reliability.
Outstanding Sound Dispersion
The 2.75'' neodymium midrange drivers are strategically placed to provide up to a 120° dispersion pattern. By producing such a wide coverage pattern, the iP2000 eliminates the need for additional monitor wedges, and produces a sonically balanced soundscape that covers the entire room. By taking advantage of the arrival-time differential between sound waves reaching the left and right ears, the innovative Spatial Sound Technology (SST) envelopes the audience in a well-defined three-dimensional acoustic environment. No matter where you sit, the location of onstage voices and instruments are perceived in their rightful position, resulting in a performance that's transparent with unparalleled intelligibility.
Built-In Digital Mixer
Featuring an onboard digital mixer with two combo jack/XLR connectors, the iP2000 can be used with unbalanced and balanced connections such as dynamic mics and line-level instruments. The intuitive interface consists of a single rotary push-encoder with Process, Setup, Exit and Enter buttons while the backlit LCD display controls DSP functions such as mixer parameters, 3-band EQ and presets. All of these settings can also be controlled remotely via Bluetooth using the free iOS app, providing you with the flexibility to adjust any setting from anywhere within the venue.
- Modular column loudspeaker for portable PA applications and high-quality music playback
- Klark Teknik's revolutionary SST - Spatial Sound Technology - creates 3D acoustic environments
- Extremely wide sound dispersion provides consistent sound to the audience and performers
- 1000 watt power, multi-channel Klark Teknik Class D technology
- 3 channel digital mixer with gain setting recall
- Comprehensive remote control via the free iOS app
- Bluetooth stereo audio streaming
- DSP presets for application type and speaker positioning
- Intuitive single rotary control user interface with LCD display for ease of navigation
- 12'' high excursion low frequency driver for low distortion sub-bass responses
- 16 x 2.75'' neodymium drivers for clean midrange and high frequency reproduction
- Horn loaded super-tweeter extends high frequency range and throw
- Precision-lock, aluminium array system eliminates speaker stands and cables
- Road worthy Birch plywood enclosure with semi-matt black finish
- Powder coated perforated steel mesh grille
- Ergonomic carrying handles for ease of portability
- Designed and engineered in England
- Frequency Response: 45Hz - 20kHz, ±3dB
- 38Hz - 20kHz, -10db
- Nominal Dispersion: 120° @ -6dB Points
- Maximum SPL: 123dB
- Crossover Type: 4-way Active and Passive
- LF Drivers: 1 x 12''
- MF Drivers: 16 x 2.75''
- HF Compression Driver: 1 x 1''
- Maximum Output Power: 1000 W
- Type: Class D
- Channels: 3
- Protection: Short Circuit, Open Circuit, Thermal
Inputs and Outputs
- Input A/B: 2 x XLR Combo Jacks
- Sensitivity: 4dBu, Nominal
- Input Impedance: 16kOhms Unbalanced, 33kOhms Balanced
- Maximum Input Level: +22dBu
- Link Output: XLR
- Hardware: Rotary Push-Encoder
- Software: iOS App via Bluetooth
- Factory EQ Presets: Positioning, Sound Mode
- Display: LCD 128 x 32 Blacklit
- EQ: Bass, Middle, Treble
- Protection: Password Protection for All Functions
Bluetooth Wireless Technology
- Frequency Range: 2402MHz - 2480MHz
- Version: Bluetooth 4.0 Dual Mode
- Output: 8 dBm
- Maximum Range: 30m
- Connectivity: Master-Slave: Stereo Pairing Link
- Base Construction: 15mm Birch Plywood
- Tower Construction: Aluminium Alloy
- Finish: Semi-Matt Black
- Grille: Powder Coated Perforated Steel
- Dimensions: 2063mm x 420mm x 500mm (H x W x D)
- Base: 485mm x 420mm x 500mm
- Tower: 834mm x 103mm x 89mm
- Weight: 30.9kg
The product price includes 4 years' warranty and 60 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 60 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.