Warm Audio EQP-WA Pultec Style Tube EQ, with Output Trim
Warm Audio EQP-WA Pultec Style Tube EQ, with Output TrimDetails
The Warm Audio EQP-WA is a re-creation of the renowned studio equalizer, the 'Pultec EQP-1A'. This new EQP-WA not only looks and feels exactly like the classic Pultec unit, but the sonic quality has been carefully considered and as a result this equalizer features CineMag transformers and premium tubes. The EQP-QA Tube EQ has the ability to pull euphoric sonics from any track and deliver a brilliance that's nearly impossible to achieve inside-the-box.
Product Ref: 63452View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Pultec Style EQ
The Warm Audio EQP-WA Stereo EQ is based on the original design of the Pultec EQP-1A, delivering a modern re-creation that stays faithful to its original’s style and sound. Utilizing top end components such as CineMag transformers and premium tubes. This results in a fully discrete Tube EQ that delivers vintage-sounding equalisation, so sought-after by audio professionals. The EQP-WA operates on two tubes:- one 12AX7 and a 12AU7. The Tun-Sol brand tubes ensure sonic richness and a clear, open sound, both socketed for easy swapping and replacement. The Pultec-style EQ will do everything from add punch to your low-end frequencies to adding extra clarity to vocal performances in the high end band.
- Tube equalizer based on the classic 'Pultec' EQP-1A
- CineMag input and output transformers - made in U.S.A
- Premium high voltage 12AX7 and 12AU7 tubes
- EQ section is bypassable
- No insertion loss
- XLR and TRS transformer balanced inputs
- XLR and TRS transformer balanced outputs
- Flat frequency response from 20Hz - 50kHz
- Boost and cut controls can be used simultaneously for phase effect
- 5 added frequency points for greater flexibility
- Switchable IEC power outlet
- 2RU rack mountable (each)
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 50kHz, +/- 1dB
- Insertion Loss: None (Vacuum tube makeup gain amplifier)
- Self Noise: Below -75dB
- Input Impedance: 600 Ohms
- Output Impedance: Capable of Driving a 600 Ohm Load
- Tube Compliment: 1 x 12AX7 & 1 x 12AU7
- Fuse Compliment: 1A, 250 V
- Input: Transformer Balanced
- Output: Transformer Balanced
- Low Frequency Boost: 20, 30, 60, 100, 200, 400 and 800Hz by +12dB Maximum
- Low Frequency Cut: 20, 30, 60, 100, 200, 400 and 800Hz by -18dB Maximum
- High Frequency Boost: 3, 4, 5, 8, 10, 12 and 16kHz by +18dB Maximum
- High Frequency Cut: 3, 4, 5, 10 and 20kHz by -14dB Maximum
The product price includes 4 years' warranty and 60 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 60 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.