View Full Description
AKG's Reference Response Curve
Designed for critical listening. After an extensive five-year study, AKG have created a Reference Response Curve designed to create the perfect sound for reference listening. This was done by testing hundreds of subjects to determine their perception of audio, as well as their ideal preferences for listening in a critical manner. The resulting curve is a new benchmark for precision audio reproduction, ensuring phenomenal audio accuracy with a neutral sound. And the AKG K371s have been engineered to match this new curve for an authentic and precise listening experience.
Like everything in life, it's the details that make something truly special. And with the AKG K371 headphones, every detail of your sound can be heard with incredible accuracy. Boasting a pair of largest-in-class titanium-covered 50mm drivers with pure OFC voice coils, the K371s deliver crystal clear sound with an extended frequency response.
These professional headphones dive deep into the bass region, reproducing the low end of the frequency spectrum with definition and impact, all the way down to 5Hz. The mid-range is rich, silky, and articulate, whilst remaining balanced with the rest of the spectrum for a faithful representation of your sound. Then there's the highs. Capable of delivering the authentic sparkle and shimmer of your sound all the way up to 40kHz, these high-performance headphones let you hear and feel every single nuance with the utmost precision. And when it comes to your art, that's exactly what matters.
Comfortable and portable
Sometimes headphones sacrifice comfort to maximise portability, and vice-versa. With the AKG K371 closed back headphones, you get the best of both worlds. The two oval-shaped circumaural ear cups are adorned with slow retention foam ear pads, and joined together by a carefully calibrated adjustable headband. This ergonomic design ensures that you remain comfortable during even the longest of listening sessions. The construction of the pads in combination with the K371's closed-back architecture also provides you with incredible isolation, keeping out unwanted background noise whilst preventing your music from leaking out.
When it comes to portability, the K371s truly excel. These innovative headphones boast a unique foldable design not often seen in studio headphones. The entire assembly can be folded down into a compact format for hassle-free storage and transportation. You can even swivel the ear cups by 90° for handy single-ear monitoring. And with the choice of three detachable cables that come included with your headphones (3-metres and 1.2-metres straight, 3-metres coiled), you can simply attach the one that fits your needs best, and remove it when the headphones aren't in use.
Built to last
Headphones aren't a disposable purchase. They're an investment. AKG know this, and that's why the K371s have been crafted to provide you with years of reliable use. Whether your headphones remain at home, in the studio, or you take them everywhere you go. The K371s have been built to meet your demands. The metal hinge and band provide extra strength in vulnerable areas, whilst precision machining on the slider and hinge add even more durability. Their robust design has passed rigorous stress tests carried out by AKG, proving that they can withstand even the most brutal conditions.
In the Box
- AKG K371 Closed Back Headphones
- 3-Metre Straight Cable
- 1.2-Metre Straight Cable
- 3-Metre Coiled Cable
- 3.5mm to 6.5mm Adapter
- Protective Carrying Pouch
- Largest-in-class titanium-coated 50mm drivers with pure OFC voice coils
- Superior performance with an extended frequency response
- Meticulously engineered to match AKG's Reference Response Curve
- Built to deliver sound with phenomenal accuracy and neutrality
- Authoritative bass with an articulate midrange and pristine highs
- Outstanding detail and clarity throughout the entire frequency spectrum
- Fully foldable design with 90° swivel ear cups
- Ultra lightweight construction for maximum portability
- Metal hinge and band add extra strength to your headphones
- Slow-retention foam ear pads provide superior comfort
- Ergonomic fit that is perfect for long listening sessions
- Superior sensitivity (114dB SPL/V) and impedance (32 Ohms)
- Ideal for use with both professional and consumer devices
- Sleek styling with professional performance
- Closed-back over-ear design with oval ear pads
- Exceptional isolation with an improved bass response
- Comes complete with three detachable cables (2 x straight, 1 x coiled)
- Also includes 3.5mm to 6.5mm adapter and protective pouch
- Headphone Type: Closed back
- Driver Size: 50mm
- Voice Coil: Pure OFC voice coil
- Frequency Response: 5Hz - 40kHz
- Sensitivity: 114dB SPL/V at 1kHz
- Impedance: 32 Ohms
- Weight: 255g / 8.9oz.