View Full Description
MPC Software 2.10 update – new plugins, deeper integration and much more
This huge new update for the MPC software includes 19 new plugins, new effects, USB audio interface support, drum and keygroup engine updates and a variety of workflow enhancements. Further cementing its place as a production powerhouse, the new MPC update unlocks premium-quality virtual instruments, versatile editing possibilities, vocal processing and much more.
The new AIR Vocal Insert Effects Suite gives you the power to record and mix industry-grade vocals directly to the MPC. This collection of modern vocal production tools includes pitch correction effects perfect for RnB, Rap and Pop music. The AIR effects library has also been expanded with seven new additions including AIR Stutter and Granulator.
Expand your sound library with four new instrument plugins, complete with stunning presets that will inspire. The new instrument plugins include AIR Hype AIR Mellotron, AIR Solina and WayOutWare Odyssey. The plugins span everything from cutting-edge synthesis to classic emulations of legendary synths. The instruments feature powerful interactive sound engines complete with built-in processing and in-depth controls.
Music production has never been so streamlined thanks to the new workflow enhancements and engine updates. The new refined “Recursive Search” goes in-depth when it comes to search for your samples. With Key Detection technology, the MPC will detect the key of your sample automatically. You can also search through your MPC Plugin Instruments presets directly from File, Media and TUI browsers. You can also create and save custom effects chains, providing quick access to your favourite processing tools.
Complete standalone unit
The Akai MPC One offers a huge range of production tools in a standalone unit. Packing a range of Akai’s acclaimed features including beat programming, editing, mixing FX, instruments and so much more. The MPC One can turn your musical ideas into professional productions.
The MPC One utilises the same multi-core processor as the popular MPC X, creating a compact standalone desktop unit that easily handles demanding production tasks. The MPC One experience is enhanced further by allowing you to get hands-on with audio editing. Chop and edit samples with hand gestures with the interactive 7-inch touch screen. A range of dedicated knobs and touch keys also help prevent endless searches through menus, allowing you to concentrate on the fun stuff.
The MPC One features all the functionality we’ve come to expect for MPC products. Every control is thoroughly designed to enhance your workflow, helping you to be more creative than ever before. Four touch-sensitive controls and a large data encoder map directly to critical parameters. Combined with sixteen velocity and pressure sense pads that deliver the perfect response to every touch. Akai has also included mainstays found across the MPC range including Note Repeat, Full Level, 16 Levels and dedicated Transport Controls to complete the MPC One’s expressive feature set.
The MPC One is ready to integrate into your current studio setup. Whether you are just starting out, or have a fully-fledged studio setup, the MPC One is ready to become the centrepiece of your studio. USB controllers can be connected via USB whilst 1/4 line level inputs can be used to connect instruments.
Integrate with Splice
Splice Sounds is used by both professionals and hobbyists alike, offering millions of high-quality, royalty-free samples, sounds and presets for every musical style. The MPC One integrates with Splice, making it easy to browse and audition the range of samples available.
Plenty of onboard storage
The MPC One offers a huge 4GB of internal memory to save your samples and sounds for easy access when required. Need more space? No problem. The built-in SD card slot and USB input allow immediate access to your own sample libraries.
Packed with production tools
Akai production tools have gained notoriety within the music industry, the MPC One puts a range of these at your fingertips. The MPC One comes with a new drum sample and loop library that covers a range of musical styles. These provide a great platform to build your next project on. Audio samples are curated from leading sound designers including RawCutz, SampleTools by CR2, F9, Decap, MSX Sound Design and MVP Loop. The MPC One also features a range of Akai’s professional synth engines, ensuring you’ll never run out of creative tools for your musical ideas. These include Electric, Tubesynth and Bassline, as well as the premium AIR FX for mixing and mastering.
- Standalone MPC – no computer required
- Powerful Multicore System from the MPC Live and MPC X
- 16 velocity-sensitive RGB Pads
- Eight all-new synth engines powering nine DrumSynth plugins
- Seven-inch high-resolution multi-touch display
- 2GB RAM, 4GB of on-board storage
- Mac & PC Controller for MPC Software (Included)
- Stereo Line-Level Inputs
- MIDI In and MIDI Out
- (8) CV/Gate Outputs using 1⁄8-inch (3.5mm) TRS cables (mono TS cable compatible)
- (2) USB-A 3.0 Slots for thumb drives or MIDI Controllers
- SD card slot
- (16) velocity- and pressure-sensitive pads, RGB-backlit
- (8) banks accessible via Pad Bank buttons
- (4) 360° touch-sensitive Q-Link Knobs
- (4) Q-Link Knob columns accessible via Q-Link button
- (1) 360° encoder for display navigation and selection via push
- Buttons: (31) dedicated function buttons; red-, amber-, or green-backlit
- 7.0” / 177mm (diagonal)
- 5.9” x 3.7” / 151 x 94mm (width x height)
- Full-colour LED-backlit display with touch interface
- Processor: Quad-core ARM® processor
- RAM: 2GB
- Storage: 2GB user storage, 2GB pre-installed content
- (2) ¼” (6.35mm) TRS inputs (1 stereo pair)
- (2) ¼” (6.35mm) TRS outputs (1 stereo pair)
- (1) 1⁄8” (3.5mm) stereo headphone output
- (1) 5-pin MIDI inputs
- (1) 5-pin MIDI outputs
- (4) CV/Gate outputs
- (1) USB Type-A port
- (1) USB Type-B port
- (1) SD card slot
- (1) power adapter input
- Power via power adapter: 19V, 3.42A, centre-positive, included
- Dimensions (width x depth x height): 272 x 272 x 53 mm
- Weight: 2.1 kg
- Product code: MPCONERETROXUK