View Full Description
Complete standalone unit
The Akai MPC One offers a huge range of production tools in a standalone unit. Packing a range of Akai’s acclaimed features including beat programming, editing, mixing FX, instruments and so much more. The MPC One can turn your musical ideas into professional productions.
The MPC One utilises the same multi-core processor as the popular MPC X, creating a compact standalone desktop unit that easily handles demanding production tasks. The MPC One experience is enhanced further by allowing you to get hands-on with audio editing. Chop and edit samples with hand gestures with the interactive 7-inch touch screen. A range of dedicated knobs and touch keys also help prevent endless searches through menus, allowing you to concentrate on the fun stuff.
The MPC One features all the functionality we’ve come to expect for MPC products. Every control is thoroughly designed to enhance your workflow, helping you to be more creative than ever before. Four touch-sensitive controls and a large data encoder map directly to critical parameters. Combined with sixteen velocity and pressure sense pads that deliver the perfect response to every touch. Akai have also included mainstays found across the MPC range including Note Repeat, Full Level, 16 Levels and dedicated Transport Controls to complete the MPC One’s expressive feature set.
The MPC One is ready to integrate into your current studio setup. Whether you are just starting out, or have a fully-fledged studio setup, the MPC One is ready to become the centrepiece of your studio. USB controllers can be connected via USB whilst 1/4 line level inputs can be used to connect instruments.
MPC Software 2
Akai have redesigned the MPC 2 software to enhance the potential of the standalone unit. The software drives the MPC One in both standalone and controller modes. The production suite combines 128 track sequencing capabilities, real-time time-stretching, clip-launch functionality, advanced MIDI editing capability, VST compatibility in controller mode, operation as a standalone application on Mac & PC, advanced sampling & audio editing/recording functionality, seamless DAW integration, a redesigned GUI and more.
Integrate with Splice
Splice Sounds is used by both professionals and hobbyists alike, offering millions of high-quality, royalty-free samples, sounds and presets for every musical style. The MPC One integrates with Splice, making it easy to browse and audition the range of samples available.
Plenty of onboard storage
The MPC One offers a huge 4GB of internal memory to save your samples and sounds for easy access when required. Need more space? No problem. The built-in SD card slot and USB input allow immediate access to your own sample libraries.
Packed with production tools
Akai production tools have gained notoriety within the music industry, the MPC One puts a range of these at your fingertips. The MPC One comes with a new drum sample and loop library that covers a range of musical styles. These provide a great platform to build your next project on. Audio samples are curated from leading sound designers including RawCutz, SampleTools by CR2, F9, Decap, MSX Sound Design and MVP Loop. The MPC One also features a range of Akai’s professional synth engines, ensuring you’ll never run out of creative tools for your musical ideas. These include Electric, Tubesynth and Bassline, as well as the premium AIR FX for mixing & mastering.
- Standalone MPC – no computer required
- Powerful Multicore System from the MPC Live and MPC X
- 16 velocity-sensitive RGB Pads
- 7-inch high-resolution multi-touch display
- 2GB RAM, 4GB of on-board storage
- Mac & PC Controller for MPC Software (Included)
- Stereo Line-Level Inputs
- MIDI In and MIDI Out
- (8) CV/Gate Outputs using 1⁄8-inch (3.5mm) TRS cables (mono TS cable compatible)
- (2) USB-A 3.0 Slots for thumb drives or MIDI Controllers
- SD card slot
- (16) velocity- and pressure-sensitive pads, RGB-backlit
- (8) banks accessible via Pad Bank buttons
- (4) 360° touch-sensitive Q-Link Knobs
- (4) Q-Link Knob columns accessible via Q-Link button
- (1) 360° encoder for display navigation and selection via push
- Buttons: (31) dedicated function buttons; red-, amber-, or green-backlit
- 7.0” / 177mm (diagonal)
- 5.9” x 3.7” / 151 x 94mm (width x height)
- Full-colour LED-backlit display with touch interface
- Processor: Quad-core ARM® processor
- RAM: 2GB
- Storage: 2GB user storage, 2GB pre-installed content
- (2) ¼” (6.35mm) TRS inputs (1 stereo pair)
- (2) ¼” (6.35mm) TRS outputs (1 stereo pair)
- (1) 1⁄8” (3.5mm) stereo headphone output
- (1) 5-pin MIDI inputs
- (1) 5-pin MIDI outputs
- (4) CV/Gate outputs
- (1) USB Type-A port
- (1) USB Type-B port
- (1) SD card slot
- (1) power adapter input
- Power via power adapter: 19V, 3.42A, centre-positive, included
- Dimensions (width x depth x height): 272 x 272 x 53 mm
- Weight: 2.1 kg
- Product code: MPCONEXUK