Blue Bottle Rocket Stage 1 Condenser Microphone
Blue Bottle Rocket Stage 1 Condenser MicrophoneDetails
Meet the Bottle Rocket Stage One. The Stage One is our most accessible Class A discrete solid state mic with a foundation for interchangeable capsules, including Blue's nine vintage lollipop-style capsules, the Bottle Caps. This bayonet-mounted system gives the user unlimited flexibility and a wide variety of tonal characteristics and pickup patterns, all in one mic!
Product Ref: 13684View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Precision-designed and hand-assembled, the Stage One is crafted for a lifetime of use. Compared to similar microphones, the Stage One had a very low self noise specification (< 7.5 dB) and an very high output level (+12dBV), making it the perfect choice for today's high sample rate/deep word length digital platforms. Instead of integrated circuits (chips), the Stage One employs a transformless Class A discrete amplifier circuit to ensure the most accurate and noise-free signal possible, with minimal distortion and coloration. The Stage One is an ideal microphone for recording virtually any sound source. In addition to the microphone, the Stage One also includes Blue's custom spider shockmount.
Capsules Designed for Any Mission
Both Stages of the Bottle Rocket family can take advantage of the Bottle Caps, Blue's family of nine interchangeable capsules with different tonal characteristics and pickup patterns. Each Bottle Cap is designed to provide the recordist with the ultimate sonic solution for their respective application. Below is a complete list of the nine Bottle Caps. Get them all and you'll have an entire mic cabinet at your fingertips!
- Transducer Type: Pressure Gradient or Pure Pressure (depending on capsule)
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid, Omnidirectional, Figure of 8 (depending on capsule)
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Sensitivity: 27mV/Pa (+/- 10mV depending on capsule) at 1kHz (1 Pa = 94 dB SPL)
- Output Impedance: 50 ohm
- Rated Load Impedance: Not less than 1k ohm
- Noise Level A-Weighted: Not more than 7.5 dBV - 14 dBV (IEC 651) (depending on capsule)
- Maximum Output: +12 dBV = 3.1 Vrms (2.5k ohm, 1% THD)
- Maximum SPL: 138 dB SPL (2.5k ohm, 1.0% THD)
- Dynamic Range: 130 dB (@ 2.5k ohm)
- Power Requirement: +48V DC Phantom Power (IEC 268-15) (+35V min.)
- Current Draw: 1.8mA (typical AI+48V)
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.